PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy ** Online Marketer **

Neta
27-09-2015, 12:10
Name of company: Open Circles Academy

Salary: Starting from €1,200 (depending on expertise)

Contract: One-year, full-time (40 hours a week). Starting date is flexible.

Working hours: 9:00-17:00

Working area: El Médano (Tenerife South)

Job description:
We’re a new, young, international, online educational company – looking for a CREATIVE and EXPERIENCED online marketer to run our email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, FB ad campaigns, product launches, conversion optimization and more…

Please PM me with your CV, relevant experience AND (links to) samples of your work.

leorithus
12-10-2015, 16:22
hello! im very interested in this job still available???? can give me the email address for send u the CV ?

Name of company: Open Circles Academy

Salary: Starting from €1,200 (depending on expertise)

Contract: One-year, full-time (40 hours a week). Starting date is flexible.

Working hours: 9:00-17:00

Working area: El Médano (Tenerife South)

Job description:
We’re a new, young, international, online educational company – looking for a CREATIVE and EXPERIENCED online marketer to run our email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, FB ad campaigns, product launches, conversion optimization and more…

Please PM me with your CV, relevant experience AND (links to) samples of your work.

imablue
12-10-2015, 17:00
The OP has requested anybody interested should PM him,that is Private Message him ..Leo..:)

LUCKY
12-10-2015, 17:01
hello! im very interested in this job still available???? can give me the email address for send u the CV ?

Think the clue where to send CV is in the last line of the O/P

(Please PM me with your CV, relevant experience AND (links to) samples of your work.) :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Good luck

Neta
15-10-2015, 15:42
Thanks LUCKY and imablue...
Leo has contacted me by PM :)