PDA

View Full Version : Other Wanted

RachaelYoung
02-10-2015, 18:44
Hello. I am hoping to find a long term rental apartment from December 2015 onwards. One bed/2 bed or studio apartment wanted. Hoping for anywhere near torviscas bajo, Puerto colon, fanabe beaches etc. Anywhere near that area of Costa adeje. (normally stay at sunset bay so looking to rent near there if not near). Not across the carriageway though as I won't have car access straight away. Hope someone can help.

RachaelYoung
03-10-2015, 10:55
Thanks a lot for your help! I will widen my search. I went on a tour with a friend to the old town of adeje which was nice and cheaper to live. I might look there again and try get a job whilst I'm there in December! Fingers crossed

RachaelYoung
06-10-2015, 13:58
As you have been most helpful. Would I be able to just quickly ask you one last question? I am through for a week in december and will be going on a mad hunt for accommodation haha. Will I be able to get my NIE from the police station without a current address in Tenerife or will I have to sort out the long term rental and get an address before I can get NIE. It seems like a catch 22 system really. Some people say get your accommo first then do NIE but some are saying I will need a work contract etc before I can get accommo haha. Hope you can help!

RachaelYoung
06-10-2015, 15:09
Thanks so much that is very helpful. Does it have to be that specific bank to pay for it? Will they tell me what the name of it is or is it called 'Bankia'? Sorry if this seems like a daft question. Also, I have a friend so fingers crossed they can help me make it relatively quick. So basically, charge like you're in a zoo! Great, I look forward to this :P