PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Mercadona move in Puerto Santiago

Boadicea
06-10-2015, 10:43
Once Mercadona moves from its present site in Playa de la Arena to its new building above the town, it's not going to be easy for us to get up there, and it'll be even more tricky returning home laden with shopping. So I'm wondering if anyone in the Los Gigantes area has any experience of their online shopping, and if so, is their system reliable, please?

tfs1
06-10-2015, 10:56
Once Mercadona moves from its present site in Playa de la Arena to its new building above the town, it's not going to be easy for us to get up there, and it'll be even more tricky returning home laden with shopping. So I'm wondering if anyone in the Los Gigantes area has any experience of their online shopping, and if so, is their system reliable, please?

I have had a look at their online offering with a view to use it but found it very hard work finding what you want etc - in my opinion its very user unfriendly but maybe if used on a regular basis it would become easier - sadly I wont be giving it a go. I'm sure there are others who find it excellant !

When you do think you have found what you want I would want to see a picture of the product to make sure its what I really want before buying it - they give a lengthly written description but no picture.

You need to sign up a customer to have a look at their website - maybe they have improved it since I looked during the summer.

We don't use online shopping when we are in the UK so can't compare it to others - if they are all like this I'm surprised anyone uses them.

LUCKY
06-10-2015, 10:58
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?37193-Home-delivery-from-Mercadona

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?36503-On-line-shopping-or-home-delivery-from-Mercadona

essexeddie
06-10-2015, 21:13
You can go to Mercadona, do your shopping and have it delivered to your home.

Yup! We do that but with one exception, we take it home ourselves.

macdonald5
07-10-2015, 08:23
You can go to Mercadona, do your shopping and have it delivered to your home.

Yes we do that every holiday, excellent service ,only just over €4 delivery charge

kingbaker
07-10-2015, 10:43
Thats cheap......considering all those heavy bottles!!;):p:D:D

LUCKY
07-10-2015, 11:26

I prefer the staff to lift the heavy bottles off the shelf and it only costs another euro 3.21 to deliver it to our residence :flatcap:

macdonald5
07-10-2015, 12:16

Definitely !!!! 8 litre water bottles especially !!! :cheers2:

kingbaker
07-10-2015, 16:24
Definitely !!!! 8 litre water bottles especially !!! :cheers2:

I believe you tooooo:D:D