PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment with good private Sun Terrace

BobbyC
09-10-2015, 12:15
Hi just joined the forum so I can make a post here, looking for a one bed or bigger from Nov 1st to Nov 9th, ideally must have good sized private terrace that gets plenty of sun all day. Also UK TV channels and WiFi if possible. Will consider all areas in the south but preferred PDLA or LC

Regard
BobbyC

Angusjim
10-10-2015, 08:11
Hi just joined the forum so I can make a post here, looking for a one bed or bigger from Nov 1st to Nov 9th, ideally must have good sized private terrace that gets plenty of sun all day. Also UK TV channels and WiFi if possible. Will consider all areas in the south but preferred PDLA or LC

Regard
BobbyC

Good luck with that one if you don't mind a bit illegal letting try Home & Away, Owners direct, Holiday Letting or try Sunsetbay timeshare complex in Torviscas. You are asking for exactly what we look for
( without the Wi Fi) You have left it very late to book at this time of year but good luck with your search

BobbyC
10-10-2015, 20:51
Good luck with that one if you don't mind a bit illegal letting try Home & Away, Owners direct, Holiday Letting or try Sunsetbay timeshare complex in Torviscas. You are asking for exactly what we look for
( without the Wi Fi) You have left it very late to book at this time of year but good luck with your search

Thanks its always worth asking you never know, if you don't ask you don't get. I have tried all of what you suggested already, Short notice I know but I don't have a job that's very organised, hence need a relaxing break :)