PDA

View Full Version : Other Caravan Dealer and Site in Tenerife

Bentley15
10-10-2015, 13:52
Hi,
Can anyone please advise if I can purchase a touring caravan in Tenerife and also if there is a site where I can permanently pitch it please?

Thank you.

Lisa

TOTO 99
10-10-2015, 14:13
Susief23 might be able to help with this one. This message will alert her to it...

I'm not sure if she can read your palm or tealeaves but as I'm typing this I feel my own future may be at risk...:lol:

Welcome to the forum...

Susief23
10-10-2015, 14:13
Hi,
Can anyone please advise if I can purchase a touring caravan in Tenerife and also if there is a site where I can permanently pitch it please?

Thank you.

Lisa

Hi Lisa, I'm not sure where you will purchase a tourer from.
We have a static caravan on Camping Nauta near Costa del Silencio. You can pitch them there.

Bentley15
10-10-2015, 14:30
Hi Lisa, I'm not sure where you will purchase a tourer from.
We have a static caravan on Camping Nauta near Costa del Silencio. You can pitch them there.

Hi,
Thank you. do you know if there are permanent pitches and what the price is please?

Susief23
10-10-2015, 14:52
Hi,
Thank you. do you know if there are permanent pitches and what the price is please?

Yes there are permanent pitches, not sure about price for tourers. We pay €270 a month parking but if you live onsite is approx €410 for 2 people. That is for a double sized pitch.

essexeddie
10-10-2015, 15:59
Cheaper than buying an apartment.
Motor world may be able to help with a purchase. Big G can get anything.

Susief23
10-10-2015, 17:58
Cheaper than buying an apartment.
Motor world may be able to help with a purchase. Big G can get anything.

Defo cheaper. We couldn't own an apartment in Tenerife but this way we can and have our own piece of paradise.
We love the fact we have our own garden/patio, which you don't always get with an apartment, plus nobody above or below you. We've tried apartment holidays and not for us.

Thinking about it I know of one tourer for sale, it's up in the static caravan area, only tiny. Not sure who is selling it. Might just be worth a walk around site or speak to reception.