PDA

View Full Version : Television Android system for British TV in Tenerife

garlicbread
14-10-2015, 10:57
Anyone got any experience(s) with this system please?

http://www.movifresh.com/englishuktvspain.html

Fivepence
14-10-2015, 11:07
I've had one of these for 9 months, fantastic for movies and tv shows. Live sport can be hit and miss sometimes due to demand on servers but overall very pleased with it. You can overcome the live sport issue by signing up to a paid supplier, such as IPTV.
https://www.entertainmentbox.com/shop/t8-aml-v2-amlogic-s802-quad-core-2-0-ghz-android-4-4-mini-4k-tv-box/
They now do an improved V3 model, faster with more memory and improved WIFI.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just to add to the info above. I have a friend who has been using this company for a few years and their streaming is spot on. He uses it in his pub for sports, it has everything.
https://storesatellite.com

Fivepence
14-10-2015, 15:26
True Stewart but for live sports streaming it's hit and miss with quite a bit of buffering. To guarantee a quality live sports stream you need to pay, just my experience and opinion mate.

junglejim
14-10-2015, 16:24
I use an Amazon Fire Tv box here and an older android box back in UK also have the KODI system on my laptop- as Fivepence says buffering can be a bigger issue on Sports Streams with heavy demand .
Some of the earlier IPTV supplies were excellent but then went to pay systems to finance their upgraded servers and smoother feeds -fair enough .
I donīt subscribe but quite enjoy fiddling about loading newer add-ons though for my important games I go to pub !
Itīs great for Box-set series and some Films without buying the dodgy CDīs and helps here when the poorer weather screws up satellite signals.
The T8b that Fivepence links to appears to be one of the better ones should come pre-loaded with channels too ,though thereīs loads of help about on Social Media for DIYers .

information
15-10-2015, 10:21
True Stewart but for live sports streaming it's hit and miss with quite a bit of buffering. To guarantee a quality live sports stream you need to pay, just my experience and opinion mate.

I watch football for free on one of these boxes and the quality is perfect. All you need is the right box, internet speed and know what site to use.

garlicbread
15-10-2015, 10:24
I watch football for free on one of these boxes and the quality is perfect. All you need is the right box, internet speed and know what site to use.

That's good but what is "the right box, internet speed and site" that uyou use?

timmylish
15-10-2015, 15:44
Sounds as tho' this may be a State Secret from a member calling himself 'Informatiom'?

information
15-10-2015, 15:51
That's good but what is "the right box, internet speed and site" that uyou use?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mobie-Amlogic-Cortex-A5-Android-Streaming/dp/B00Q8DWZQK

Please remember you need to be able to set it up for what you need, it does not come as plug and play.

I have 30mbps but used to watch perfectly with 10.

I use vdub25 and watch the streams from the USA (nbcsn) or Canada or sometimes I use Pak Hind and watch the streams from Thailand or Russia. I Tend to stay away from watching on UK streams like sky sports as the demand is too high which leads to overload. I watch all my golf from nbcsn as well.

It just takes a little research and time to find the best places. Nothing ever is 100% but by playing with the sites you can find which ones work best

As for live UK TV, most of the streams come from Film on, this is the same with all these boxes but if you have a vpn set on your router you can find sites which stream normal UK TV. I very rarely watch live TV apart from sport as I just decide what I want to watch and watch it when I want. If someone says there was a good drama on last night I will just find it today and watch it which cuts out watching a lot or rubbish.

You do not even need to buy the box if you have a laptop. Just download Kodi and configure it to watch on your laptop or on TV via a cable.

grumps
15-10-2015, 17:18
There's some good UK hd streams in iptvukxtra and ukturks no vpn needed, to save messing about with sports I subscribe to sportsmania which is mostly excellent and only Ģ50 for a year. Watching golf on ss4 in hd as I type.

Fivepence
15-10-2015, 17:48
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mobie-Amlogic-Cortex-A5-Android-Streaming/dp/B00Q8DWZQK

Please remember you need to be able to set it up for what you need, it does not come as plug and play.

I have 30mbps but used to watch perfectly with 10.

I use vdub25 and watch the streams from the USA (nbcsn) or Canada or sometimes I use Pak Hind and watch the streams from Thailand or Russia. I Tend to stay away from watching on UK streams like sky sports as the demand is too high which leads to overload. I watch all my golf from nbcsn as well.

It just takes a little research and time to find the best places. Nothing ever is 100% but by playing with the sites you can find which ones work best

As for live UK TV, most of the streams come from Film on, this is the same with all these boxes but if you have a vpn set on your router you can find sites which stream normal UK TV. I very rarely watch live TV apart from sport as I just decide what I want to watch and watch it when I want. If someone says there was a good drama on last night I will just find it today and watch it which cuts out watching a lot or rubbish.

You do not even need to buy the box if you have a laptop. Just download Kodi and configure it to watch on your laptop or on TV via a cable.

I also use vDub and NBC also NJM Soccer and they are far from reliable but if you get good reliable streams, fair play to you. You did however confirm what I said with reference to the difference in watching movies/TV shows and live sport streaming. Which is not what your original post implied.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -