PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental are all rentals booked in winter?

firebirdbw
14-10-2015, 14:02
I am coming to Tenerife to live, firstly I want to rent, before buying, I intend to arrive in January Feb time, will there be any properties for long let, available ?
The reason I ask this question, is that I was talking to another tourist on the island last year and he said, "If you have not booked a long let by the previous year, you will not find one".
This was in Los Cristianos, does his statement refer to anywhere on the island ? ( I do not want a rental in a "Touristy area")

TOTO 99
14-10-2015, 14:08
I am coming to Tenerife to live, firstly I want to rent, before buying, I intend to arrive in January Feb time, will there be any properties for long let, available ?
The reason I ask this question, is that I was talking to another tourist on the island last year and he said, "If you have not booked a long let by the previous year, you will not find one".
This was in Los Cristianos, does his statement refer to anywhere on the island ? ( I do not want a rental in a "Touristy area")

I would imagine you'll find it much easier in the non touristic areas but I'd do it sooner rather than later.

There's a group called Tenerife Lets on Facebook, or you can Google a few like this one..:tiphat:

http://tenerifelonglets.com/

wolvesfc1
19-10-2015, 16:40
we are moving next july when do people suggest we start looking ?
we are over at xmas would we be able to book a long term let that far in advance ?
thanks

christina1608
19-10-2015, 17:19
hi , same happens with me , I will live from january of teneriffa and tried long time to find something,to stay before , nothing - till yesterday !
There is - pension Milema - in santa cruz , maybe you will find it on google , you can book for long time too ,
in december is very difficult to find anything ,
try it , good look ...