PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Bus from GDS to Santa Cruz

polremy
15-10-2015, 18:27
Hi. I know all the bus routes have changed since we were last in Tenerife. Can anyone tell me how you would get from the Golf del Sur to Santa Cruz now? Have an idea you have to change buses and the old 115 doesn't exist any more. Would we have to go to the TFS airport for example?

ribuck
16-10-2015, 10:46
Since the bus route changes, San Isidro has become an important interchange. You can take the 415 and change buses at the San Isidro roundabout, where there are lots of buses to Santa Cruz. You can also change at Las Chafiras, but it's a 4-minute walk between the drop-off and pick-up bus stops.

Don't change at the TFS airport, because there is a fare surcharge for journeys that start or end at the airport.

LUCKY
16-10-2015, 12:03
Hi. I know all the bus routes have changed since we were last in Tenerife. Can anyone tell me how you would get from the Golf del Sur to Santa Cruz now? Have an idea you have to change buses and the old 115 doesn't exist any more. Would we have to go to the TFS airport for example?

Here is a link with everything you need to know .You can even plan journeys :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.titsa.com/index.php?idioma=1