PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Good reliable electronic shops

Coulsonm
16-10-2015, 00:06
Im staying in tenerife on a holiday in paloma beach hotel and in the arona gran hotel there is a shopping centre I'm wondering if the shops are reliable please help I'm looking to get a GoPro camera is it legitimate?

marbro8
16-10-2015, 00:39
Im staying in tenerife on a holiday in paloma beach hotel and in the arona gran hotel there is a shopping centre I'm wondering if the shops are reliable please help I'm looking to get a GoPro camera is it legitimate?i am glad you started this thread because I was going to start one on reliable traders. I have been dealing with the Ganesh shops for about 10 years now. Buying cigs bacca and spirits. But I don't know if they sell cameras? I would say that being part of the arona gran complex they would be legitimate. Because if not then the hotel would disassociate themselves from them;)As a footnote have a word with Ecky Thump because he has bought a camera over here in Tenerife and had a bargain

Coulsonm
16-10-2015, 00:44
i am glad you started this thread because I was going to start one on reliable traders. I have been dealing with the Ganesh shops for about 10 years now. Buying cigs bacca and spirits. But I don't know if they sell cameras? I would say that being part of the arona gran complex they would be legitimate. Because if not then the hotel would disassociate themselves from them;)As a footnote have a word with Ecky Thump because he has bought a camera over here in Tenerife and had a bargain

It is right next to the hotel and the camera is a gopro so I'm wondering is there ANY legitimate camera shops in tenerife with in the los cristianos area?

kingbaker
16-10-2015, 05:36
Im staying in tenerife on a holiday in paloma beach hotel and in the arona gran hotel there is a shopping centre I'm wondering if the shops are reliable please help I'm looking to get a GoPro camera is it legitimate?

The electronic shop inside in the shopping mall in the Arona Gran is run by an Indian gentleman called Mahesh, and he IS a GENTLEMAN. I always visit him when I'm over and he sells IRISH phone credit etc. Nothing is to much trouble.;)

He also has an internet/printing facility. Laptop rental etc.;)

I've been going in there, on and off for about 10 years. Never a problem. He'll give you a card with his number if you ask.;) If you buy some item he'll set it up and check that its working properly before you leave....phone set up....phonebook transfere etc.;)

LUCKY
16-10-2015, 12:27
https://www.worten.es/

Also the electrical shop between Worten and Comforama at Las Chafiras . I have dealt with this gentleman many times and always been satisfied with good quality products.

:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

kingbaker
16-10-2015, 12:29
I have no idea whether the shop in Arona Gran is OK but personally I would not buy a camera from any of the shops in LC. I would hop on a bus to Las Chafiras or Las Torres in Adeje and buy a camera from Worten. I have bought a number of electronic items from them and their prices are reasonable and they will accept returns or change faulty goods. Have a look at their website worten dot Es.

Like you said you have no idea

Ricman
16-10-2015, 15:51
Many people on here would think he is just being rude and that Irish and funny are contradictory.

However, I find it refreshing that some people can and do make a comment about pomposity.

I just hope the OP gets the picture.

Ricman
27-10-2015, 13:55
Just been into the shop & Mr. Kingbaker is absolutely correct about this place. To be recmmended