PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Native english teacher available

Keeks
17-10-2015, 15:46
Hi,

I am a qualified native English teacher looking for work as a private tutor for adults or children. I have had over a year of experience teaching English both in a classroom and as a one on one private tutor. I am happy to cater the lessons to your specific needs. I am a very friendly person and a patient and caring teacher.

Please PM me if you are interested to learn English or if you are looking for a classroom teacher.

Thanks.

Chiara

Timverbruggen
31-01-2016, 16:16
Dear Chiara,

Are you available from the 14th of February till the 28th of February for two hours a day in Costa Adeje?

I am a qualified native English teacher looking for work as a private tutor for adults or children. I have had over a year of experience teaching English both in a classroom and as a one on one private tutor. I am happy to cater the lessons to your specific needs. I am a very friendly person and a patient and caring teacher.

Please PM me if you are interested to learn English or if you are looking for a classroom teacher.

Thanks.

Chiara[/QUOTE]

HealthCare1
01-02-2016, 13:37
where do you located

Ecky Thump
01-02-2016, 14:25
Dear Chiara,

Are you available from the 14th of February till the 28th of February for two hours a day in Costa Adeje
Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

where do you located

I think there is a clue in Timverbruggen's post! :D

Or do you mean where is Keeks located?

Keeks
01-02-2016, 20:29
where do you located

Hi,
I currently live in Playa Paraiso (Adeje).

Please send me a Private Message if you need more information.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Bye :wave:
Chiara