PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday lawyerman from the Tenerife Forum

17-10-2015, 23:59
Happy Birthday to 1 member on 17-10-2015:

-lawyerman (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?u=36071) (born in 1954, is 61 years old)

Have a great day! :) :bestwishes:

Malteser Monkey
18-10-2015, 01:37
Happy Birthday to 1 member on 17-10-2015:

-lawyerman (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?u=36071) (born in 1954, is 61 years old)

Have a great day! :) :bestwishes:

We've had about 6 birthday's in the last week not mentioned and this geezers not been on since January :whistle:

and again it's the 18th not the 17th

so unprofessional

TOTO 99
18-10-2015, 08:02
We've had about 6 birthday's in the last week not mentioned and this geezers not been on since January :whistle:

so unprofessional

Oh dear....someone's obviously had a bit too much carbon monoxide.........:lol:

kingbaker
18-10-2015, 09:42

so unprofessional

Wotts a geezer missus??;)

Malteser Monkey
18-10-2015, 11:02
Oh dear....someone's obviously had a bit too much carbon monoxide.........:lol:

I've been monitoring the birthday's recently as you are no doubt aware (mentioning Dashford the other day)

It's not rocket science so why are they usually 24 hours wrong.

not the first time I've said it mate.

TOTO 99
18-10-2015, 11:09
I've been monitoring the birthday's recently as you are no doubt aware (mentioning Dashford the other day)

I'm sorry, but I have a business to run,....A life.......A hangover...and at least a billion other things to worry about before the forum birthday machine reaches the top of the list........Chill....:tv:

Angusjim
18-10-2015, 11:12

You are obsessed with peoples birthdays you need to get out more, no one cares about the birthday mentions its all ******** :raspberry:

TOTO 99
18-10-2015, 11:24
In fairness MM, I think it's something to do with VBulletin who provide the actual framework for the forum. I'm fairly sure that TF have no control over it whatsoever. Just one of those daft computer things and more than likely ok in some time zones and not others..........:tiphat:

Angusjim
18-10-2015, 11:33
In fairness MM, I think it's something to do with VBulletin who provide the actual framework for the forum. I'm fairly sure that TF have no control over it whatsoever. Just one of those daft computer things and more than likely ok in some time zones and not others..........:tiphat:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TOTO 99
18-10-2015, 11:41
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ah, the plight of the elderly, nodding off at the keyboard......:lol:..

Malteser Monkey
18-10-2015, 12:43
Ah, the plight of the elderly, nodding off at the keyboard......:lol:..

:crylaughing:

Ok thanks mate but - click on calendar and bingo ! There's the birthdays:D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

You are obsessed with peoples birthdays you need to get out more, no one cares about the birthday mentions its all ******** :raspberry:

I suppose once over 80 it's irrelevant eh:raspberry2:

Susief23
19-10-2015, 07:51

Mine is always wrong MM, always 24 hours too late.

kingbaker
19-10-2015, 08:10

So yer always OLDER than stated. How many years has this been going on?:p:p

Malteser Monkey
19-10-2015, 09:17

I don't understand how that can be ? Hmmmm

Angusjim
19-10-2015, 11:23
I don't understand how that can be ? Hmmmm

Yea its a real puzzle I could not get to sleep last night for worrying about this:crazy::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
19-10-2015, 11:33
Yea its a real puzzle I could not get to sleep last night for worrying about this:crazy::crylaughing:

you were thinking of Cliff weren't you :raspberry:

LUCKY
19-10-2015, 12:15

Think you are missing this :flatcap:
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?25495-Happy-birthday-to-Malteser-Monkey/page56#top

Malteser Monkey
19-10-2015, 12:18
Think you are missing this :flatcap:
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?25495-Happy-birthday-to-Malteser-Monkey/page56#top

OMG don't start that again - I had enough stick last time:laugh: