PDA

View Full Version : To Tenerife

Tommie7
19-10-2015, 09:53
HI

My name is Thomas, A chef from Amsterdam, moving to Tenerife this week. Heading for an interesting time in the Islands.

Cheers

Thomas

LUCKY
19-10-2015, 10:43
HI

My name is Thomas, A chef from Amsterdam, moving to Tenerife this week. Heading for an interesting time in the Islands.

Cheers

Thomas

Good luck and :welcome: from me :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

melm
19-10-2015, 18:53
HI

Cheers

Thomas

Welcome Thomas :welcome:

scotchmist
19-10-2015, 19:26
A warm welcome from me Thomas :goodluck:

marbro8
19-10-2015, 21:23
welcome to the forum thomas. have you got a job lined up? or are you looking for work? if you need a fellow countryman to talk to go down to friends bar in las americas. just on the side of the compostela beach hotel. the owner is dutch and he may be able to give you some tips on finding work. if you don't already have some:wink:

Tommie7
20-10-2015, 08:30
welcome to the forum thomas. have you got a job lined up? or are you looking for work? if you need a fellow countryman to talk to go down to friends bar in las americas. just on the side of the compostela beach hotel. the owner is dutch and he may be able to give you some tips on finding work. if you don't already have some:wink:

Thanks guys, that is a nice and warm welcome!

Haven't got anything lined up yet, so will check out your tip:). Will start looking for a part-time job and try to start on my own as a private chef.