PDA

View Full Version : Other New to the forum!

bfcdan20
20-10-2015, 18:05
Hello all! I'm Dan and I'm new to the forum. I'm a long time reader but I've never signed up until today. I'll be back in Tenerife for 2 weeks in January, we always stay at the Sandos San Blas hotel and we love it! I'm not going to bore you with the usual 'how warm is it in january' post but I am going to pick your brains about the San Blas center... A bar owner told me in June that the center is at its busiest in January and was just wondering if this is true? San Blas seems to have died of a tragic death and I haven't seen it busy for many years but we have never been in January so I was wondering how busy does it get? If at all?

Thanks for reading folks!

Dan, 23 years of age from Barnsley in sunny South Yorkshire.

TOTO 99
20-10-2015, 18:12
Welcome aboard Dan.

Sorry I can't answer your question but we do have an expert on that region.. LUCKY

LUCKY
20-10-2015, 18:14
Don't think you will be in a long queue at any of the bars and we still have not got any beers from the Oakwell brewery.
Probably more life over at El Medano, and of course LC :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

PS

Thanks TOTO 99 your thank you button as absconded

bfcdan20
20-10-2015, 18:23
No Barnsley Bitter? No Gorlovka? Appalling.

Thanks for the heads up mate, we will probably drive into Los Cris for an evening out! The missus will be driving, ofcourse.

melm
20-10-2015, 18:27
No Barnsley Bitter? No Gorlovka? Appalling.

Thanks for the heads up mate, we will probably drive into Los Cris for an evening out! The missus will be driving, ofcourse.

That's what you think:wink2: welcome to the forum :welcome: