PDA

View Full Version : Other Fancy A Wee Swally ?

Angusjim
25-10-2015, 11:57
I will be in Buddies from around 4.00pm this coming Saturday to see fitba results if anyone fancies a wee swally come along and get this I will BUY you a beer. Yea cannae miss me we with my body like a Greek god, good looks, ulltra white legs and bald heid. Nothing to loose coming along it will be pishin doon any how :laugh::laugh::c2::c2:

blondie
25-10-2015, 15:01
:laugh:Nae worries aboot the rain , there will be nain left by the time you get there . Have a lovely holiday in the SUN :pray:

Angusjim
25-10-2015, 15:10
:laugh:Nae worries aboot the rain , there will be nain left by the time you get there . Have a lovely holiday in the SUN :pray:

Dinnae be silly there will aye be a drappy left for us:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
25-10-2015, 16:39
Well if there is summit to get me on a plane :D

Ecky Thump
25-10-2015, 18:30
I will be in Buddies from around 4.00pm this coming Saturday to see fitba results if anyone fancies a wee swally come along and get this I will BUY you a beer. Yea cannae miss me we with my body like a Greek god, good looks, ulltra white legs and bald heid. Nothing to loose coming along it will be pishin doon any how :laugh::laugh::c2::c2:

Well that's you gone down in the estimation of anyone who comes from North of the Border,,,,,it's not too late to retract your rash statement and regain the worldwide reputation of a proud nation!! :( ??? :cry: :eek: :angry: :doh:

I just wish I could add more to this post, but the anger and disappointment that I am feeling is beyond words!!

Malteser Monkey
25-10-2015, 18:45
Well that's you gone down in the estimation of anyone who comes from North of the Border,,,,,it's not too late to retract your rash statement and regain the worldwide reputation of a proud nation!! :( ??? :cry: :eek: :angry: :doh:

I just wish I could add more to this post, but the anger and disappointment that I am feeling is beyond words!!

So it's no just me:whistle:

Ecky Thump
25-10-2015, 18:57
So it's no just me:whistle:

No it's no just you, this thread has taken on a ominous meaning and the mods should step in and close it before more damage is done to a whole nation.

The thread has now had 130 viewings....how long will this disgraceful thread be allowed to remain before action is taken.!!!! ???

marbro8
25-10-2015, 19:10

I just wish I could add more to this post, but the anger and disappointment that I am feeling is beyond words!!don't get to upset eric. it's happy hour in buddy's at that time. buy one get one free:laugh:

Ecky Thump
25-10-2015, 19:18
don't get to upset eric. it's happy hour in buddy's at that time. buy one get one free:laugh:

Mark, your attitude about this serious manner is beyond belief, all we need now is KB to come along and make this thread into a chat show that you would expect to find Jeremy Kyle hosting.

When LindaD see's this I'm sure that she will go ballistic.:wow:

TOTO 99
25-10-2015, 20:10
Mark, your attitude about this serious manner is beyond belief, all we need now is KB to come along and make this thread into a chat show that you would expect to find Jeremy Kyle hosting.

Don't worry Ecky, hopefully it's not for much longer......I just phoned AJ and his Mrs answered and explained that he can't come to the phone right now cos he's with an exorcist......:laugh:

melm
25-10-2015, 20:21
Don't worry Ecky, hopefully it's not for much longer......I just phoned AJ and his Mrs answered and explained that he can't come to the phone right now cos he's with an exorcist......:laugh:

That bad EH:stupid::stupid:

kingbaker
25-10-2015, 20:58

Didn't work the last time. :D

Angusjim
26-10-2015, 07:30
So can we get this thread back on topic I have emptied my inbox again Eric stop the abusive PM's or I will report you to the mods for harassment its only MONEY:laugh::whistle:

seanocelt
26-10-2015, 11:27
I will warn Neil the owner to expect a deluge of 1 cent coins, pesetas and bawbees.

TOTO 99
26-10-2015, 13:31
So can we get this thread back on topic I have emptied my inbox again Eric stop the abusive PM's or I will report you to the mods for harassment its only MONEY:laugh::whistle:

You wrote this post to get it back onto the subject of booze at 6:30 this morning.........

One word.............................Problem...:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
26-10-2015, 13:36
You wrote this post to get it back onto the subject of booze at 6:30 this morning.........

One word.............................Problem...:laugh:

you tell him !:fpull:

TOTO 99
26-10-2015, 13:38
you tell him !:fpull:

To be fair, I'm hardly in a position.....:laugh:

scotchmist
26-10-2015, 18:45
Unfortunately for me ma wee swally ends up as 2 litres of cider or a bottle of red. :wink:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

A miracle I reached the big 100. :tiphat:

Ecky Thump
26-10-2015, 19:02

You really have reached the lowest point of Scottish morality....using the words MONEY & ONLY in the same sentence, you really do need to urgently seek help!!

TOTO 99
26-10-2015, 21:01
You really have reached the lowest point of Scottish morality....using the words MONEY & ONLY in the same sentence, you really do need to urgently seek help!!

Last resort Ecky...They're on tonight's ferry........:laugh:

LindaD
26-10-2015, 23:43

Well Ecky Thump you've said it aw, whit mair can we dae? Angusjim has aw this rain melted yer brain? Noo jist calm doon and pit yer money back in yer sporran!!!!! :twak:

Angusjim
27-10-2015, 13:44
Well Ecky Thump you've said it aw, whit mair can we dae? Angusjim has aw this rain melted yer brain? Noo jist calm doon and pit yer money back in yer sporran!!!!! :twak:

Well its looking like I will no hae tae fok oot for muckle drink any hoo nae takers sae far:laugh:

lynno52
27-10-2015, 15:10
Well its looking like I will no hae tae fok oot for muckle drink any hoo nae takers sae far:laugh:

Don't speak too soon! I may be able to take you up on your kind offer! (Weather permitting. Lol)
I need to let you know though that Ecky Thump and his better half bought me 2 drinks a couple of weeks ago but he tried to make me promise not to tell and ruin his reputation! :whistle:

Angusjim
27-10-2015, 15:20
Don't speak too soon! I may be able to take you up on your kind offer! (Weather permitting. Lol)
I need to let you know though that Ecky Thump and his better half bought me 2 drinks a couple of weeks ago but he tried to make me promise not to tell and ruin his reputation! :whistle:

Dinnae worry Lynno he PM'd me to tell me you would probably show up and to warn me about you and your drink "issues" he said that buying you a couple oh drinks was the easy option, but that does not concern me too much I have had a drink with TOTO:wow::wow::lol:

TOTO 99
27-10-2015, 15:23
Dinnae worry Lynno he PM'd me to tell me you would probably show up and to warn me about you and your drink "issues" he said that buying you a couple oh drinks was the easy option, but that does not concern me too much I have had a drink with TOTO:wow::wow::lol:

Dont I know it?.......Gave my accountant a heart attack...:laugh:

lynno52
27-10-2015, 15:25

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

marbro8
27-10-2015, 18:47
I need to let you know though that Ecky Thump and his better half bought me 2 drinks a couple of weeks ago but he tried to make me promise not to tell and ruin his reputation! :whistle:and he had a cold one waiting for me as i stepped off the minibus a few weeks ago:wink2:mind you he did try to tell me it was left by the previous occupant:laugh:

Ecky Thump
27-10-2015, 19:13
and he had a cold one waiting for me as i stepped off the minibus a few weeks ago:wink2:mind you he did try to tell me it was left by the previous occupant:laugh:

No, I told you that the previous occupant had emptied the fridge and that I had to send Carol out to the supermarket to do a bit of shop lifting! :D