PDA

View Full Version : Other New sunbeds Los Cris harbour.

Ricman
01-11-2015, 15:59
Does anyone know why there has been an outbreak of new orange coloured sunbeds & parasols around the south side of Los Cris harbour ?

Is it at all possible they are to fill this area with sand make it a beach at last ?

Malteser Monkey
01-11-2015, 22:01
Angusjim are you able to shed some light being over there now :D

Fivepence
02-11-2015, 11:52

The orange theme could be part of the rebranding if it were to become a new beach ......... Guantanamo Bay! :whistle:

ramnit
02-11-2015, 18:05
They would look nice in Victoria court 1 complex to keep up the orange theme

Angusjim
02-11-2015, 18:18

No...............

TOTO 99
02-11-2015, 20:55
No...............

If the electrical business ever fails, you know you're pretty much guaranteed a job with the tourist information centre....:laugh:

marbro8
02-11-2015, 23:05
If the electrical business ever fails, you know you're pretty much guaranteed a job with the tourist information centre....:laugh:he sounds over qualified:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
03-11-2015, 08:51
If the electrical business ever fails, you know you're pretty much guaranteed a job with the tourist information centre....:laugh:

or in a bank !:D

kingbaker
03-11-2015, 18:50

Or even better....Customer Service. He's made for it.:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
04-11-2015, 10:32
Back on topic everyone - where were we sunbeds:D

Ecky Thump
04-11-2015, 11:41
Back on topic everyone - where were we sunbeds:D

We refer you to the opening post,.....On the beach!!

Malteser Monkey
04-11-2015, 11:43
We refer you to the opening post,.....On the beach!!

Alright Chris ! :laugh:

ramnit
04-11-2015, 12:50
A Friend of mine is over at the moment and says although the usual beaches are busy he has not seen anyone use the beaches with the new orange sun beds, maybe it is time to import some sand to make these beach areas more attractive to use

Malteser Monkey
04-11-2015, 13:59
A little birdie told me there's an influx of "North of the English border folk" at the mo and these new beds don't come cheap :whistle:

Ecky Thump
04-11-2015, 14:10
A little birdie told me there's an influx of "North of the English border folk" at the mo and these new beds don't come cheap :whistle:

I always carry my own bed with me and I'm willing to hire it out at a very competitive rate!!

I think that Medman and TOTO 99 were the last people to hire it and I'm sure that they will recommend it for comfort and value.:cheeky:

TOTO 99
04-11-2015, 14:42
I always carry my own bed with me and I'm willing to hire it out at a very competitive rate!!

I think that Medman and TOTO 99 were the last people to hire it and I'm sure that they will recommend it for comfort and value.:cheeky:

Cheers Ecky, I'll keep it in mind for the future but for now I'm suddenly not as tired as I thought I was....:laugh:

And I bet I know the exact two words you typed into Google Images for that pic........

Ecky Thump
04-11-2015, 19:24
Cheers Ecky, I'll keep it in mind for the future but for now I'm suddenly not as tired as I thought I was....:laugh:

And I bet I know the exact two words you typed into Google Images for that pic........

I had to buy a new mattress protector for it after marbro8 borrowed it and he accidentally packed it and took it home....well, he said that he accidentally took it home!, but...?? ? :D

TOTO 99
04-11-2015, 19:55
I had to buy a new mattress protector for it after marbro8 borrowed it and he accidentally packed it and took it home....well, he said that he accidentally took it home!, but...?? ? :D

Well in fairness, the photo definitely confirms that accidents do happen...:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
04-11-2015, 21:54
No one got my Chris Rea bit :cry:

LindaD
04-11-2015, 22:02
No one got my Chris Rea bit :cry:

I have now Malty!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I'm particularly impressed with the map of the world on this upmarket, memory foam, 20 pocket sprung mattress. :zzz:

Ecky Thump
05-11-2015, 11:15
I'm particularly impressed with the map of the world on this upmarket, memory foam, 20 pocket sprung mattress. :zzz:

Yes, there have been many widely travelled people who have slept on this sunbed and they have all "marked" their own territories ! :lol:

**For those of you who are interested in hiring it for your forthcoming holiday, please book now at a very competitive rate.**

marbro8
05-11-2015, 18:20

Yes, there have been many widely travelled people who have slept on this sunbed and they have all "marked" their own territories ! :lol:

**For those of you who are interested in hiring it for your forthcoming holiday, please book now at a very competitive rate.**i can see the image of jesus on it:D

Angusjim
05-11-2015, 18:34
Well in fairness, the photo definitely confirms that accidents do happen...:laugh:

Personally think its a load oh pish:lol:

TOTO 99
05-11-2015, 20:07
Personally think its a load oh pish:lol:

Ah, you're back are you?

Perhaps you could explain what you did to this matress please?...It was brand new before Ecky hired it out to you.....:laugh:

In your defence, it may well have gone up in value now that Marb thinks it's the Turin Shroud....:lol:

Angusjim
05-11-2015, 20:54
Ah, you're back are you?

Perhaps you could explain what you did to this matress please?...It was brand new before Ecky hired it out to you.....:laugh:

In your defence, it may well have gone up in value now that Marb thinks it's the Turin Shroud....:lol:

I did fully explain what happened to Ecky and he did accept my apology:ashamed::ashamed:

Medman
05-11-2015, 22:56

It looks like a map of the Balkans ... or nearby regions !! .. :lol:

Malteser Monkey
06-11-2015, 10:05
It looks like a map of the Balkans ... or nearby regions !! .. :lol:

Yes I can see something vaguely resembling regions:laugh:

Nice one marbro8 really tickled me that !

marbro8
06-11-2015, 17:04
Yes I can see something vaguely resembling regions:laugh:

Nice one marbro8 really tickled me that !it couldn't have been me that used it anyway. it's to clean:lol:

Malteser Monkey
06-11-2015, 17:11
it couldn't have been me that used it anyway. it's to clean:lol:

Well there's obviously been a few Balkans resting on it:laugh: