PDA

View Full Version : Spectre

LindaD
01-11-2015, 17:41
Went to see the new Bond film on Friday and must say it was very good. The usual array of action with fights, car chases, etc, etc, and of course the lovely Daniel Craig:wow:
The only shokaroonie was the price to get in to see it - £19.50 for two oldieseek2:

TOTO 99
01-11-2015, 20:01
Went to see the new Bond film on Friday and must say it was very good. The usual array of action with fights, car chases, etc, etc, and of course the lovely Daniel Craig:wow:
The only shokaroonie was the price to get in to see it - £19.50 for two oldieseek2:

It's your own fault for taking Ecky & Carol with you......:lol:

Medman
01-11-2015, 21:47

£1.50 would be too much to watch this utter drivel. I was doing the sound at the pre-show and auction for a charity premier of Spectre on Tuesday night. I was reserved a seat to watch the film. I missed the first 40 mins (result!) plus a good few minutes during the film where I fell asleep.
I just couldn't believe how bad it was. So far fetched, unbelievable and the usual last second escape from death for Bond. A bit of advice to the baddies - the next time you capture Bond, just shoot him immediately !!
So glad I didn't pay to see it (directly) or buy a bucket of popcorn and a drink for £10 !!
Ok I'm not a movie buff but c'mon this is cartoon stuff.
Glad you enjoyed it Linda.

macdonald5
01-11-2015, 21:54
Cheers MMan for honest review. , saved us some cash and time !!

LindaD
02-11-2015, 00:35
£1.50 would be too much to watch this utter drivel. I was doing the sound at the pre-show and auction for a charity premier of Spectre on Tuesday night. I was reserved a seat to watch the film. I missed the first 40 mins (result!) plus a good few minutes during the film where I fell asleep.
I just couldn't believe how bad it was. So far fetched, unbelievable and the usual last second escape from death for Bond. A bit of advice to the baddies - the next time you capture Bond, just shoot him immediately !!
So glad I didn't pay to see it (directly) or buy a bucket of popcorn and a drink for £10 !!
Ok I'm not a movie buff but c'mon this is cartoon stuff.
Glad you enjoyed it Linda.

You didnae like it then Medders?:whistle: It was just sheer escapism and to be honest it is far fetched, but it kept us amused for a couple of hours. And no we didn't buy drinks or popcorn or any other stuff, it was dear enough to get in, had my goodies in my bag!!::nono:
We haven't been to the pictures for a couple of years or so and it'll probably be the same before we go back :redcard:

princessmonika
02-11-2015, 08:16
my son and wife did see it in london last week == utter rubbish it was ,they said = so safe your money- for me i like all the shean connery 007 -

MSmith
18-03-2016, 14:52
I do agree it was full of the typical Bond cliches. Although I did enjoy Christoph Waltz as the villain. It is a part he plays so perfectly. Although it would be interesting to see him as something other than the villain for a change.

JaBBa
18-03-2016, 15:00
Didn't feel the love myself with the new Bond movie, hopefully next one will improve...

essexeddie
18-03-2016, 17:48
We watched in Tenerife, about €5 each. I thought it was OK. Its just entertainment and not to be taken so seriously.