PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Hi i am a newbie here just found this forum i am looking for info on pearly grey

jaks111
04-11-2015, 14:04
Hi just came by this site could be interesting, i am looking for more info regards pearly grey resort in tenerife, i believe it is timeshare only is this correct, i have friends of friends who i do not see often they have 2 weeks timeshare there they were saying how great it is etc, i have looked into it does look lovely but the prices are so high in buying and the maintenance i could just as well do a package holiday.
I would like to spend a week there i dont mind a timeshare to be honest but would not buy from the resort how or where do i find someone that is selling one at a much lower cost.
Thank you jackie.

PS I have spoken to someone from pearly grey the cost is £250 for the week, but i dont want the hard sell of timeshares whilst there, incase i am tempted 😉

LUCKY
04-11-2015, 14:12
:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the Forum In the meanwhile why not have a read of a past thread, until many more members have a read of your post :flatcap::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?297-Who-no-longer-has-a-timeshare-in-Tenerife

mariben
06-11-2015, 12:39
Hi jaks111 welcome to forum. We live in Callao Salvaje the same town as Pearla Gris hotel and we go in there every week for a drink, it is a very nice place and has a lot going on,we have lots of friends who have timeshare there, but a few years ago we went to see an apartment there that was for sale, so unless it has changed since then I don't know. The estate agents in the town would be able to tell you if they have any apartments for sale. Hope this is some help to you.

jaks111
06-11-2015, 23:39
Thank you
I have looked into it more i would like to book and stay there but as far as buying a week or 2 no it is to expensive plus the maintenance costs are silly i may as well do a package deal then i am not tied but if tou know anyone willing to rent a week out next may i would be interested as i am going to malibu park end of april.
Thank you
Jackie

mariben
07-11-2015, 00:46
Thank you
I have looked into it more i would like to book and stay there but as far as buying a week or 2 no it is to expensive plus the maintenance costs are silly i may as well do a package deal then i am not tied but if tou know anyone willing to rent a week out next may i would be interested as i am going to malibu park end of april.
Thank you
Jackiehi Jackie, will try and find out more for you from our friends about Pearla Gris and see if any one is willing to rent their week to you in May. We were down there tonight and although Friday is change over night there was still a lot of customers in the bar area,people are tired from traveling so just want to chill out and go to be, but most night there is something going on. Will keep you updated. Joanne

jaks111
08-11-2015, 00:21
Thank you i am going to malibu park opp aqualand would be nice to stay somewhere else as well.