PDA

View Full Version : Travel winter flights

caz12
12-11-2015, 15:43
does anybody know when winter flights are released looking to book from Manchester or Liverpool for winter 2016
thanks

bennoa1
12-11-2015, 17:47
Monarch are one of the first to release flights and even they only go up to the end of October 2016. Ryanair are normally 6 ish months in advance but you need to keep checking. Norwegian are listing Manchester to TFS but I cant see any flights listed at all so maybe this is a new route for them.

TOTO 99
12-11-2015, 21:09
Monarch are one of the first to release flights and even they only go up to the end of October 2016. Ryanair are normally 6 ish months in advance but you need to keep checking. Norwegian are listing Manchester to TFS but I cant see any flights listed at all so maybe this is a new route for them.

Well spotted. I've checked them out in the past and there's been no mention at all of a Man - Tfs flight so I think it's a step in the right direction.

As for Liverpool, there's only Ryanair and I doubt they'll release anything until March or beyond.

Easyjet release on this page when they're ready...

http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release

bennoa1
13-11-2015, 12:10
Well spotted. I've checked them out in the past and there's been no mention at all of a Man - Tfs flight so I think it's a step in the right direction.

As for Liverpool, there's only Ryanair and I doubt they'll release anything until March or beyond.

Easyjet release on this page when they're ready...

http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release

Norwegian now fly from Birmingham (started earlier in the year) but the flight times are late out and early back which doesn't work for us. My parent s are going out for Xmas/New Year and it works for them as my mom works lunchtimes so they get to go out Friday and get a full day Saturday instead of going out Saturday and losing half the day. Was about 50% of the price of the Monarch flight too and they ain't cheap at that time of year when your governed by school holidays.