PDA

View Full Version : Other children in need

marbro8
14-11-2015, 01:04
just wondered if anyone was watching and donating:wink:. we are and we have. at least it is for charities in the uk;)

Medman
14-11-2015, 01:08
just wondered if anyone was watching and donating:wink:. we are and we have. at least it is for charities in the uk;)

Watching and donating, and not a dry eye in the house, but the music "acts" have been terrible !!

marbro8
14-11-2015, 01:13
Watching and donating, and not a dry eye in the house, but the music "acts" have been terrible !!yes mate you are right. but it's worth it;)

Medman
14-11-2015, 01:15
yes mate you are right. but it's worth it;)

I always donate to this charity because it's for kids in this country. God bless them and their families.

PS it's only you and me on line keeping the Forum going !!

marbro8
14-11-2015, 01:20
I always donate to this charity because it's for kids in this country. God bless them and their families.

PS it's only you and me on line keeping the Forum going !!lmao:lol: norm and chunk we could set up our own media company:eyebrows:

Ecky Thump
14-11-2015, 09:22
Watching and donating, and not a dry eye in the house, but the music "acts" have been terrible !!

Agreed, we watched and made our donation, I thought the Children in Need show with Tom Jones & Rob Brydon on the previous night was far better.

LUCKY
14-11-2015, 11:47

Also your area :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5lwN2mr0ZG6YBNh9gFGJkzb/central-and-eastern-england