PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Experienced Chef required for a restaurant to open in the new year

gastrosur
16-11-2015, 16:58
Looking for a highly experienced chef, must be able to work under pressure and unsupervised. We are opening a brand new restaurant in the new year situated in the south of Tenerife.

company Gastrosur
salary commensurate with experience
contract offered
hours 30 hours per week
Area Tenerife south

Please pm for email address to forward CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

dandyireland
25-01-2016, 14:24
Hi I'm Danny
Just moved to Tenerife I'm currently in Palma Mar, I have 16 years experience working writhing high quality restaurants in England and Italy. Iv worked at Simpsons and am a hard working and enthusiastic person, is the position filled ?

Kind Regards

TOTO 99
25-01-2016, 14:32
Hi I'm Danny
Just moved to Tenerife I'm currently in Palma Mar, I have 16 years experience working writhing high quality restaurants in England and Italy. Iv worked at Simpsons and am a hard working and enthusiastic person, is the position filled ?

Kind Regards

Danny, send a PM to the original poster mate...:tiphat:

dandyireland
25-01-2016, 14:37
Sorry new to this site what's a PM and who's tiphat lol

TOTO 99
25-01-2016, 14:49
Sorry new to this site what's a PM and who's tiphat lol

Haha..A Private Message.......if you click on Gastrosur''s name you will have the option to send a PM........and the tip hat is just a friendly smiley

dandyireland
25-01-2016, 14:50
Sorted your a star thanks mate

MichaelCoo
12-01-2017, 18:44
Hello I'm Michael
I've been a Chef for 25 years and am looking for the my next challenge. I've worked in U.K. Australia New Zealand and Ireland and owned a fine dining restaurant in Krakow Poland which achieved a Michelin recommendation. Recently moved to this fine island, I hard fast & clean with a smile on my face.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Michael

Ecky Thump
12-01-2017, 18:59
Hello I'm Michael
I've been a Chef for 25 years and am looking for the my next challenge. I've worked in U.K. Australia New Zealand and Ireland and owned a fine dining restaurant in Krakow Poland which achieved a Michelin recommendation. Recently moved to this fine island, I hard fast & clean with a smile on my face.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Michael

Michael,

I don't think the job will still be available, it was advertised over a year ago, maybe worth trying to start your own thread telling possible employers that you are looking for a job as a chef.
Good Luck.:)