PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Can anyone recommend a tiler for a room?

Margaretta
17-11-2015, 14:24
Can anyone recommend a tiler for a bedroom please? Thank you.

TOTO 99
17-11-2015, 18:43
Sorry I can't help you with this....but we wouldn't want it disappearing off the front page now would we?.....

Good luck with the search..:tiphat:

Margaretta
17-11-2015, 22:32
Sorry I can't help you with this....but we wouldn't want it disappearing off the front page now would we?.....

Good luck with the search..:tiphat:

Toto? I like a joke but I'm not sure what you are getting at. We are genuinely looking for a tiler and on a different thread I asked if anyone had experienced 'tenting.' Two different results hoped for. Is there a problem?

Angusjim
17-11-2015, 22:39
Toto? I like a joke but I'm not sure what you are getting at. We are genuinely looking for a tiler and on a different thread I asked if anyone had experienced 'tenting.' Two different results hoped for. Is there a problem?

I think TOTO was just bumping your post but he did post at 5.45 so was probably just back from afternoon tipple so who knows :laugh: Have you tried puting in tiler or tiling in the live search ?

marbro8
17-11-2015, 23:27
Can anyone recommend a tiler for a bedroom please? Thank you.pop down to taylors lounge. paul the owner was a builder when he first came to tenerife. and i know he has bought an apartment on el mirador. and done it up to a fantastic standard. so i am sure he would give you the name of his tiler. might not be cheap but you get what you pay for:)and as AJ said i am sure toto was bumping your thread:wink2:

TOTO 99
18-11-2015, 05:15
No Problem.....I was merely breaking the rules by bumping the thread...

Sorry admin, I won't bump it again.........oops..

Angusjim
18-11-2015, 07:35
You may find someone here http://www.bptenerife.com/business/browse/abed83aa/A/Tilers-in-Tenerife

Ecky Thump
18-11-2015, 08:54
pop down to taylors lounge. paul the owner was a builder when he first came to tenerife. and i know he has bought an apartment on el mirador. and done it up to a fantastic standard. so i am sure he would give you the name of his tiler. might not be cheap but you get what you pay for:)and as AJ said i am sure toto was bumping your thread:wink2:

I've also seen Paul's workmanship and it is of a very high standard, the tiler he uses lives on El Mirador and his name is Steve....sorry that I have no further details.

Margaretta
18-11-2015, 12:46
Thank you for all your suggestions. They are very helpful. Sorry if I was a bit touchy Toto...thought I'd done something wrong.x

Ecky Thump
18-11-2015, 13:27
Thank you for all your suggestions. They are very helpful. Sorry if I was a bit touchy Toto...thought I'd done something wrong.x

Don't mention the word "Touchy" to TOTO 99 or he will think you are passionately attracted to him!! :D

marbro8
18-11-2015, 18:10
Thank you for all your suggestions. They are very helpful. Sorry if I was a bit touchy Toto...thought I'd done something wrong.xi know steve who works for paul. if you want to pm me your email address i will pass it onto him?

gareth15
30-01-2016, 13:06
PM me for details.

Angusjim
30-01-2016, 14:19
Why not introduce yourself to the Forum, are you the owner of the company that you note above or have you used their services and are recommending them :tiphat: