PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Anyone live in San Blas/Golf del Sur area

nicky3006
18-11-2015, 14:04
Hi
We are re-locating in January from the UK and will initially be renting.
i have been told Adeje area would be ideal and this is an area we know well, however proximity to the airport is a factor as my husband will be travelling to mainland Spain frequently for his work.
We have viewings arranged in the San Blas residence next month and the houses do look very nice but we have never visited this area.
We have an 11 year old daughter and a soppy old dog and wondered if this area would suit us?
Is it a nice residence? Are there many families around? Things to do? Good transport links etc.
Any advice from anyone who lives/has lived there or the local area much appreciated.
Aircraft noise not an issue as we currently live under the flight path of Stansted😀
Many thanks

nicky3006
15-02-2016, 15:42
I'll answer my own post as we now live here, it's very nice :)

essexeddie
15-02-2016, 16:47
Went to San Blas Sunday night for a meal. My first visit would you believe after being here for thirty years. Quite liked the shopping and restaurant area. Not much else there. No beach. The Indian that we had wasn't up to much. But will go back and try the others one evening.

LUCKY
15-02-2016, 22:02
Went to San Blas Sunday night for a meal. My first visit would you believe after being here for thirty years. Quite liked the shopping and restaurant area. Not much else there. No beach. The Indian that we had wasn't up to much. But will go back and try the others one evening.
So you ventured to San Blas. Why did you not call me to give you safe passage through Lower GDS. Next time you decide to navigate to San Blas please try a meal at Sweeney Todd? I have heard great reports.👑