PDA

View Full Version : Health How can I replace a lost prescription?

Faraway
20-11-2015, 15:34
Hi, I just renewed my prescription last week in Adeje but cant find it anywhere and I need to buy the stuff on it. Bearing in mind my spansh is not too good, do I have to make another doctors appointment to get a copy (which is easier for me as he speaks English) or can I just walk into reception or emergencies to get another copy, its quite urgent as I need a new inhaler.
Thanks

mariben
20-11-2015, 17:59
Hi, I just renewed my prescription last week in Adeje but cant find it anywhere and I need to buy the stuff on it. Bearing in mind my spansh is not too good, do I have to make another doctors appointment to get a copy (which is easier for me as he speaks English) or can I just walk into reception or emergencies to get another copy, its quite urgent as I need a new inhaler.
Thanks

Sorry I can't help you on the prescription part, but I use an inhaler and I buy them over the counter at the farmacia.

imablue
20-11-2015, 20:11
Go to the farmacia with your old prescription so they will know what you require,pay for them and when you get a new /copy of your prescription they will refund you the money you paid in excess to what you normally would...or they normally/do .../ should do ..

obs
21-11-2015, 11:00
I went to reception at my health centre and presented my health card and asked for a copy of my current prescription, a minute later, got it.