PDA

View Full Version : new Hiperdino opening November 25, las Chafiras

henry
24-11-2015, 21:39
what´s up my peps!! just want to said there a new hiperdino store in las chafias opening tomorrow at 9am on november 25 . from the looks of it it going to be hugh!! im going there tomorrow!!

Malteser Monkey
25-11-2015, 10:35
Well report back mate

nice to see you here again:wave:

henry
25-11-2015, 20:22
i have allways been here mm, im surprize someone actully reply and read one of my post hahaha. no problem. the store is hugh!! bout the same size in siam mall aless. its closer to the bus stop then walking all the way down to the other one.

welsh wendy
25-11-2015, 23:54
i have allways been here mm, im surprize someone actully reply and read one of my post hahaha. no problem. the store is hugh!! bout the same size in siam mall aless. its closer to the bus stop then walking all the way down to the other one.

Thank you Henry. Will give it a try when we are over at Christmas/New Year.

BoPeep
26-11-2015, 16:31
Is there any car parking?

I wondered why the Mercadona was nearly empty this morning, one good thing, no queue at the tills!

henry
26-11-2015, 21:00
Is there any car parking?

I wondered why the Mercadona was nearly empty this morning, one good thing, no queue at the tills!

yes pleanty of parking in their garage. and bigger spaces then marcedona

LUCKY
27-11-2015, 13:42
http://eldigitalsurtf.homestead.com/2015/Noviembre2015/inauguracionhiperdinoSM11-15.html

LUCKY
28-11-2015, 22:50
I went to the new Hipodino yesterday and it was packed,they will definitely take trade from Mercadona.
They need to employ more cashiers as they have 12 tills but only 4 staff were working(still better then
Alcampo where they seem to have 50 tills and just 4 working).

I went at 1430 hrs yesterday and no queuing at the till for me ,oh and just one more thing i could not find the milk maybe its because i have been a customer at Mercodona for a long while. :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

ps hopefully nobody noticed i spelt mercadona incorrectly