PDA

View Full Version : Other Airport transfers

norjac
24-11-2015, 23:08
Just had a bad experience with Hoppa.com. An hours wait on a bus at the airport with no information from the driver. Will get a taxi next time. Much too stressfull. Not a good start to a holiday. Has anyone else had the same problem.

Angusjim
25-11-2015, 07:26
Just had a bad experience with Hoppa.com. An hours wait on a bus at the airport with no information from the driver. Will get a taxi next time. Much too stressfull. Not a good start to a holiday. Has anyone else had the same problem.

We have used them a few times and have never had any problems with them

amanda
25-11-2015, 09:44
Tenerife taxis buses are the worst have had lots probs eith them

Angusjim
25-11-2015, 11:31
Tenerife taxis buses are the worst have had lots probs eith them

As matter of interest you say you have had loads of problems with them why did you continue to use them:tiphat:

Andes
25-11-2015, 12:12
Have used them once without problems.

amanda
25-11-2015, 18:23
I dont use them I have to deal with the problems that they cause with holiday makers

Ecky Thump
25-11-2015, 19:07
I dont use them I have to deal with the problems that they cause with holiday makers

Can you tell us (holiday makers), what the main problems are and what company's to avoid. Thanks

tfs1
25-11-2015, 19:15

We have used them with no problems. Some time back, on a daytime flight, we were nearly the first on board a large bus and of course you had to wait for other flights to land and folks to get their luggage, sadly you cant predict how long the wait is going to be - if you go for the low cost option.

Had booked them for a lift back from TFS to Los Cris last night but changed our mind a couple of weeks ago, cancelled the booking and hired a car for our remaining time here in Tenerife.

We booked on the Hoppa.es website as it was cheaper than using the UK version and the cost was €5.81 (around £4) for the 2 of us.

Once we arrived back to TFS from Spain around midnight and was given a taxi to take us to Los Cris at no extra cost - only found out when we landed - now that was service, I was so shocked I gave the driver a tip !

tub
25-11-2015, 21:03
we used them once in tenerife and had a bad experience but have used them when we go to benidorm and majorca with no probs

amanda
26-11-2015, 10:11
Another bus transfer company not that good are holiday taxis ecky thump

mariben
23-09-2016, 17:32
Another bus transfer company not that good are holiday taxis ecky thump

We used hoppa in May 2016 and we were very happy with the service, We paid a little extra for express transport, they only make 4 stops rather than the usual 10, Will definately use them again. ��