PDA

View Full Version : Other Can I order online with Ikea in Tenerife from the UK?

ms hx
27-11-2015, 16:51
IKEA in chafiras-can I pay and order from UK on a Thursday and have delivered to los cristianos on the following Monday or Tuesday thanks

essexeddie
27-11-2015, 17:29
Phone to find out.

bennoa1
27-11-2015, 17:49
I've always ordered and then collected. Not sure about delivery but suspect it would be from Santa Cruz or irect from supplier if its a large item.

tfs1
27-11-2015, 18:26
I don't see why not. The IKEA store is in Las Chumberas near Santa Cruz. The place in Las Chafiras is Punto IKEA where you can view a small selection of their stock, place orders and pick up items you have ordered from the main store. IKEA deliver to your home for €25 I think.

We went into the Chafiras IKEA 'store' a few weeks ago and ordered a new sofa, delivery to us in Los Cristianos was a couple of days later and delivery cost was indeed €25. Before the Las Chafiras outlet was opened delivery cost from the store up north was €60.

cressrt
27-11-2015, 19:09
You should be able to do it on line http://islas.ikea.es/tenerife/desktop/en_gb, it is in English as well, you can get the rates for the delivery via your Spanish postcode. I expect you will be able to choose a date.
Good luck