PDA

View Full Version : Shopping French Wine

LUCKY
02-12-2015, 19:30
Could anyone please tell me where one may purchase on the island for home consumption bottles of French wine?
I have tried Hiperdino but to no avail :flatcap:

Ecky Thump
02-12-2015, 19:40
Could anyone please tell me where one may purchase on the island for home consumption bottles of French wine?

Dialprix supermarket in Los Cristianos has occasionally got overpriced French plonk in stock,...also some Italian :wine:

cressrt
02-12-2015, 19:42
Alcampo or Carrefour have them, also Iceland.

warbey
02-12-2015, 20:10

Sounds like coals to Newcastle to Me Mate.?

marbro8
02-12-2015, 20:18
there is a small type booze and ciggs supermarket for want of a better word. next to la peppa food hall on the cc passarella in los cris. they sell quite a few different selections of wine. maybe try there?

LUCKY
02-12-2015, 20:22
Sounds like coals to Newcastle to Me Mate.?

It is not for my own consumption but for a friend of a friend.(should i really have wrote that?) Please let me explain the first friend as a friend who makes meals for him so in appreciation of this deed he would like to present this friend with french wine as the friend is indeed a french lady,i hope this clears the muddy waters.:flatcap:

warbey
02-12-2015, 20:29
It is not for my own consumption but for a friend of a friend.(should i really have wrote that?) Please let me explain the first friend as a friend who makes meals for him so in appreciation of this deed he would like to present this friend with french wine as the friend is indeed a french lady,i hope this clears the muddy waters.:flatcap:

It did indeed oh wise one. Thankyou. Coal back in the Bunker...

Muddy Waters is a favourite Singer of Mine .:flatcap::flatcap:

marbro8
02-12-2015, 20:43
It is not for my own consumption but for a friend of a friend.(should i really have wrote that?) Please let me explain the first friend as a friend who makes meals for him so in appreciation of this deed he would like to present this friend with french wine as the friend is indeed a french lady,i hope this clears the muddy waters.:flatcap:now if that doesn't sound like a cover up for a french wine alcy i don't know what is:lol::wink::flatcap:

imablue
02-12-2015, 21:18
You smooth drinking wine drinker you......