PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Spanish Xmas cards in South Tenerife

amber54321
06-12-2015, 23:20
Hi, does anyone know where I can find reasonably priced SPANISH xmas cards in Tenerife South? I have seen some in Los Cristianos however they were €5 per card, far too expensive. Thanks!

AndyG
07-12-2015, 07:49
I have struggled finding these also! I did find some nice handmade cards in a bookshop in Playa de San Juan but the message on the front is in English and the inside is blank. These cost 95 cents each. As for Spanish cards, I ended up buying handmade cards from a lovely British lady at San Juan market last Wednesday. They are dearer at €3 each but she personalises the cards with any names you want and also wrote Feliz Navidad on the front using special stencil letters. Good luck finding cheaper ones!

macdonald5
07-12-2015, 09:33
Another thread mentioned the Newsagent shop beside Mercadona in San Eugenio shopping centre also The Bookswop shop on Puerto Colon They both have but didn't note prices........don't think it was £5 or I would have . They have English & Spanish cards for most occasions

amber54321
07-12-2015, 12:11
I have struggled finding these also! I did find some nice handmade cards in a bookshop in Playa de San Juan but the message on the front is in English and the inside is blank. These cost 95 cents each. As for Spanish cards, I ended up buying handmade cards from a lovely British lady at San Juan market last Wednesday. They are dearer at €3 each but she personalises the cards with any names you want and also wrote Feliz Navidad on the front using special stencil letters. Good luck finding cheaper ones!

Okay thanks a lot for your help, I will have a look in Playa San Juan! :)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Another thread mentioned the Newsagent shop beside Mercadona in San Eugenio shopping centre also The Bookswop shop on Puerto Colon They both have but didn't note prices........don't think it was £5 or I would have . They have English & Spanish cards for most occasions

Okay great, thank you! :)