PDA

View Full Version : Other Premier Bar

LUCKY
07-12-2015, 21:56
Word on the street is that the Premier Bar at amarilla golf at GDS as reopened under new management could any body confirm or deny the word on the street, If it as reopened under new management anybody like to give a review. Or do i have to walk from Lower GDS to find out for myself ? :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

marbro8
07-12-2015, 22:21
;)
Word on the street is that the Premier Bar at amarilla golf at GDS as reopened under new management could any body confirm or deny the word on the street, If it as reopened under new management anybody like to give a review. Or do i have to walk from Lower GDS to find out for myself ? :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:have a walk LUCKY. it would be a good opportunity to tell them about your influence on here. and how it would benefit them to give you some free hospitality in recompense for a good review:flatcap:

Suzanne
07-12-2015, 23:43
It has re opened under new management and name.
THE VILLAGE SHOWBAR

i havent been so like you would welcome some feed back.

Ecky Thump
08-12-2015, 00:38
;)have a walk LUCKY. it would be a good opportunity to tell them about your influence on here. and how it would benefit them to give you some free hospitality in recompense for a good review:flatcap:

Maybe affluence or even effluence!:D

jgrant
08-12-2015, 09:27
yes it as bin reopened and it as a new owner i think or that is what i ere.
the place as bin difficult for busines but the new owner as decided to give it a go as it might be lucky.
as you met the new owner? they look like nice people as they are working ard as they want to suceed.
good luck to em as they bin wanting a busines on the rif for some time as they wanna stay.

TOTO 99
08-12-2015, 09:40
Perhaps they'd have been better opening a school................:laugh:

Ecky Thump
08-12-2015, 09:47
Perhaps they'd have been better opening a school................:laugh:

Is youze takin pizz outta a knew posta wiv anly una posta to iz nama, e iz anly toling youz wot eez erd abat zee knew owner.......Now stop taking the Pish!! :D

Did you notice that he said the the new owner might be " LUCKY ".;)

TOTO 99
08-12-2015, 09:50
Is youze takin pizz outta a knew posta wiv anly una posta to iz nama, e iz anly toling youz wot eez erd abat zee knew owner.......Now stop taking the Pish!! :D

Did you notice that he said the the new owner might be " LUCKY ".;)

Innit tho :respect:

Malteser Monkey
08-12-2015, 12:58
Innit tho :respect:

Took me longer to read and understand than one of marbro8 's posts:D

blondie
08-12-2015, 16:14
Took me longer to read and understand than one of marbro8 's posts:D

Play nice !!!

Malteser Monkey
08-12-2015, 16:57
Play nice !!!