PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Albannach
16-12-2015, 14:27
Just like to say Hi to all.
Joined the forum earlier this year before I moved out here from Scotland and am now settled in my home for a new slower life in the sun.
I am still finding my way around the forum, but have enjoyed much of the info posted on here.
I am always open to advice as well as helping anyone I can.
This is my first post on the forum and i don't yet understand the tag thing, so please bear with me! Ha Ha.

Keep up the good work folks
cheers
J

Ecky Thump
16-12-2015, 14:30
:scotland:Welcome to the forum.:scotland:

melm
16-12-2015, 14:58
:scotland:Welcome to the forum.:scotland:

and from me :welcome:

blondie
16-12-2015, 15:09
Yes welcome from me :welcome:

TOTO 99
16-12-2015, 15:58
Hello from me and welcome aboard....:wave:

I appear to be the only sassenach on the thread at the moment. There are more of us, although sometimes it doesn't feel like it...:laugh:..:scotland:

Ecky Thump
16-12-2015, 16:55

I appear to be the only sassenach on the thread at the moment. There are more of us, although sometimes it doesn't feel like it...:laugh:..:scotland:

At least in Warrington you are still classed as being in the British Empire.....Just!!:laugh:

Tshirt
16-12-2015, 19:09
At least in Warrington you are still classed as being in the British Empire.....Just!!:laugh:

That may be but we still don't have an England flag smiley.( or a Polish one ) [emoji4]

Ecky Thump
16-12-2015, 19:34
That may be but we still don't have an England flag smiley.( or a Polish one ) [emoji4]

There you go, you can "cut & paste" it on to your computer screen.:cheeky:

kingbaker
16-12-2015, 20:07

Don't worry ToTo99 backup has arrived from an Eireannach and more backup is on it's way from North Wales/Londingham I'm sure!!:laugh::laugh:

So Hello YOU anyway!!:wave::wave:

Ecky Thump
16-12-2015, 20:14
Don't worry ToTo99 backup has arrived from an Eireannach and more backup is on it's way from North Wales/Londingham I'm sure!!:laugh::laugh:

So Hello YOU anyway!!:wave::wave:

There's no good relying on you for backup...you have your own identity crisis! :D

warbey
16-12-2015, 21:54
Is this a gathering of the Clans or can i just say welcome.

Hope you are enjoying the Weather out there.!

TOTO 99
17-12-2015, 06:31
There's no good relying on you for backup...you have your own identity crisis! :D

"Confused" is another euphamism available......:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
17-12-2015, 10:34
Ok Ok I'm here :welcome:

Medman
18-12-2015, 00:08

Thought I better dip my sporran in too .. Hi and welcome tae ra Forum .. :scotland:

ziaghdr
23-12-2015, 09:03
Hello..Guys! I am a new member of this community. My name is Ziaghdr. I am a traveler and that is my hobby. I would love to visit dazzling destinations all over the world in my free time. Theses destination always grabbed my attentions towards them and offered me a lot of happiness. I always try to visit something new in my life. Are you traveler?

kingbaker
23-12-2015, 17:15

Took yer flippin, time!!:raspberry::raspberry::laugh:

Ecky Thump
23-12-2015, 19:38
Hello..Guys! I am a new member of this community. My name is Ziaghdr. I am a traveler and that is my hobby. I would love to visit dazzling destinations all over the world in my free time. Theses destination always grabbed my attentions towards them and offered me a lot of happiness. I always try to visit something new in my life. Are you traveler?
kingbaker is a Traveller, he even has a horse drawn caravan and he sells "lucky white heather", but Heather isn't very happy about this!:D

ronzani5xj
31-12-2015, 09:58
Hi,I'm new here too.I just joined this forum.

Malteser Monkey
31-12-2015, 13:50
Hi,I'm new here too.I just joined this forum.

Yes welcome !!!