PDA

View Full Version : Winter vacations.

ziaghdr
23-12-2015, 09:07
I need some suggestions about winter vacations. Actually, last night my father has been asked from my mother about my winter vacations plans. My mom told me that he want to spend these vacations with family. He want to visit some attractions of the world but my mind is blank about it. Have you any idea about it so share with me? I am waiting for your reply.

ziaghdr
23-12-2015, 09:08
Niagara falls is my one of favorite attraction in all attractive attractions. I have visited this attraction many times with my friends in my life. It always amazing for me and my friends. We have a great experience there and have a good fun time there. The charming attractions of this dazzling attraction always appeals me a lot and forced me to travel this attraction again and again. have you personal visit this attraction?

ziaghdr
23-12-2015, 09:26
I have explored many destinations around the world and have a great time there. I would love to explore different kinds of destinations in different times. I am going to share some names of destinations which I have visited in my life. I have visited Taj Mehal, Central Park, Yosemite national Park, Ba-naff national Park and many others what is you opinion about it?

Moderator_
23-12-2015, 09:42
I need some suggestions about winter vacations. Actually, last night my father has been asked from my mother about my winter vacations plans. My mom told me that he want to spend these vacations with family. He want to visit some attractions of the world but my mind is blank about it. Have you any idea about it so share with me? I am waiting for your reply.

As you will see, I have merged your recent posts as they are all very similar.

Leam_Lin
23-12-2015, 09:43
Awaiting the advertisement!

Angusjim
23-12-2015, 09:54
Awaiting the advertisement!

Oh come on its Christmas give the newbie a channce:nono::doh::wink:

Leam_Lin
23-12-2015, 10:15
LOL.:ashamed:

LUCKY
23-12-2015, 10:32

Upper GDS as a vacancy from boxing day onwards but it ain't cheap :goodluck:

TOTO 99
23-12-2015, 10:34
Upper GDS as a vacancy from boxing day onwards but it ain't cheap :goodluck:

Even though it should be.....:laugh:

Angusjim
23-12-2015, 10:34
LOL.:ashamed:

Its no your fault LL its that over zealous Mod:laugh:

Moderator_
23-12-2015, 10:37
Its no your fault LL its that over zealous Mod:laugh:

It's Christmas so I'll let that go. :redcard:

Angusjim
23-12-2015, 10:39
It's Christmas so I'll let that go. :redcard:

Its Christmas who give a ----:lol::scared:

TOTO 99
23-12-2015, 10:42
Its Christmas who give a ----:lol::scared:

I hope you're not upsetting the mods AJ?.....:fryingpan:

Don't forget they'll be working all over christmas to make sure you have turkey instead of spam....:laugh:

Leam_Lin
23-12-2015, 10:43
Lets all sing together...................

Angusjim
23-12-2015, 10:46
I hope you're not upsetting the mods AJ?.....:fryingpan:

Don't forget they'll be working all over christmas to make sure you have turkey instead of spam....:laugh:

I see Mod thanking you he must be low on friends:laugh::spin:

TOTO 99
23-12-2015, 10:47
I see Mod thanking you he must be low on friends:laugh::spin:

I am...and you're living proof of it....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
23-12-2015, 10:54
I am...and you're living proof of it....:laugh:

you gotta have the last word don't ya !:laugh:

Angusjim
23-12-2015, 10:56
you gotta have the last word don't ya !:laugh:

Pot - Kettle :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
23-12-2015, 10:57
Pot - Kettle :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

only when someone upsets me:cheeky: