PDA

View Full Version : Other Need to change locks

KevinS
24-12-2015, 13:53
Hello - this is my first post as I've just bought an apartment on Pebble Beach in Amarilla Golf, and I'm after some advice already! Does anyone know of a good locksmith that I could contact to change the locks on doors and metal grills. Ideally I am looking for someone to be able to do it next week whilst I am out in Tenerife. Thanks for any help...

Angusjim
24-12-2015, 14:35
Hello - this is my first post as I've just bought an apartment on Pebble Beach in Amarilla Golf, and I'm after some advice already! Does anyone know of a good locksmith that I could contact to change the locks on doors and metal grills. Ideally I am looking for someone to be able to do it next week whilst I am out in Tenerife. Thanks for any help...

Have a look at post 7#on this thread http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?22380-Can-anyone-recommend-a-good-and-reliable-handy-man-in-the-Golf-del-Sur-area guy posted yesterday he is based in Amarillo might be worth a call :tiphat:

KevinS
25-12-2015, 09:13
Thank you - I'll take a closer look on Momday and see if it looks simple.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you - I'll jot his details down as I'm sure I'm going to have a few jobs including the locks :)