PDA

View Full Version : Other Real Ale for sale in Iceland, Tenerife

tub
24-12-2015, 20:34
went in iceland today with wifey and she complained about the prices but that did not get my attention like the 12 kinds of real ale they were selling as a real ale drinker i know they are not the best but here in tenerife they are probably the best i can get you should have seen her face as i piled them on the counter not very happy

LUCKY
24-12-2015, 22:26
went in iceland today with wifey and she complained about the prices but that did not get my attention like the 12 kinds of real ale they were selling as a real ale drinker i know they are not the best but here in tenerife they are probably the best i can get you should have seen her face as i piled them on the counter not very happy

Luv it, i too am a real ale drinker , When are you inviting me round to help you drink em , oh by the way Merry Christmas :flatcap:

lesbroz
25-12-2015, 00:24

Ooooh! My other half will be delighted.

tub
25-12-2015, 22:09
To late lucky have made a bit of headway to day may need to replenish tomorrow its a hard job but someones got to do it

essexeddie
26-12-2015, 11:56

I'm out of breath reading all that.��