PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Looking for Accommodation Jan 27th - Feb 4th

neilg7
29-12-2015, 16:44
Hi.

Hi.

I am currently looking for accommodation in the Adeje area for 8 nights. Arrive 27th Jan and depart 4th Feb.

There are 4 adults, myself and two brothers and our mum who is elderly.

I normally stay in Club Atlantis so somewhere in or around there may be of interest. I also considered Sunset Bay complex as it is in a flatter area so my mum wouldn't have to tackle too many hills.

Ideally we would like a 2 bed apartment as it would probably be better for my mum to have her own room.

Our budget is around £500, if you could let me know what you have if anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Neil Gorman

Angusjim
29-12-2015, 17:08
Hi.

Hi.

I am currently looking for accommodation in the Adeje area for 8 nights. Arrive 27th Jan and depart 4th Feb.

There are 4 adults, myself and two brothers and our mum who is elderly.

I normally stay in Club Atlantis so somewhere in or around there may be of interest. I also considered Sunset Bay complex as it is in a flatter area so my mum wouldn't have to tackle too many hills.

Ideally we would like a 2 bed apartment as it would probably be better for my mum to have her own room.

Our budget is around £500, if you could let me know what you have if anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Neil Gorman

If you google there are various sites offering apartments on Sunsetbay, there are a couple of lifts that take you up to reception etc, but there are LOTS of steps and hills within the complex so maybe not the best for your mum

macdonald5
29-12-2015, 19:19
Have you tried phoning Club Atlantis direct ?
Friends of ours did and got a 1 bed for 10 nights for £300
Not too many 2 beds on complex though
Hope you get sorted