PDA

View Full Version : A Forum TV Star

Ecky Thump
30-12-2015, 17:04
We are very privalidged to have amongst us a new young and talented TV Star!

It's no other but marbro8 and his wife Sandra who are now the new proud landlords of the Rovers Return on Coronation Street.

Don't forget to watch for their very first appearance.6325

TOTO 99
30-12-2015, 17:32

It's no other but marbro8 and his wife Sandra who are now the new proud landlords of the Rovers Return on Coronation Street.

I guess this means he's gonna be wanting Taylors to get Newton & Ridleys on draught now then.....:laugh:

Ecky Thump
30-12-2015, 18:25
I guess this means he's gonna be wanting Taylors to get Newton & Ridleys on draught now then.....:laugh:

And they will be serving "Betty's Hotpot" instead of paella.;)

marbro8
30-12-2015, 19:27

Don't forget to watch for their very first appearance.6325:lol::lol::lol: i won't repeat what sandra has just called you for publishing that:lol::lol::lol:. i gather we have got our niece to thank for sending it to you?:wink:. it was a great night out to be honest:wink:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I guess this means he's gonna be wanting Taylors to get Newton & Ridleys on draught now then.....:laugh: NO not the stuff they pull on set. it's 97% lemonade:lol:. the gin and vodka are just water. and the whiskey,brandy is a mixture of apple juice and flat coke. which is an improvement on the cold tea they used to use. and the red wine is blackcurrant with vimto and flat coke:v3:

TOTO 99
30-12-2015, 20:58
:lol::lol::lol: i won't repeat what sandra has just called you for publishing that:lol::lol::lol:. i gather we have got our niece to thank for sending it to you?:wink:. it was a great night out to be honest:wink:

NO not the stuff they pull on set. it's 97% lemonade:lol:. the gin and vodka are just water. and the whiskey,brandy is a mixture of apple juice and flat coke. which is an improvement on the cold tea they used to use. and the red wine is blackcurrant with vimto and flat coke:v3:

You should have nipped round the corner to the Flying Horse mate..........lol.

marbro8
30-12-2015, 21:07
You should have nipped round the corner to the Flying Horse mate..........lol.we found a wetherspoons up on portland street that served a very respectable cheeky portland 1782 or something like that. at 6.5% abv it hit the spot after 3 pints:lol:

warbey
30-12-2015, 21:38

They look so happy Ecky, was Carol Buying....?? couldn't have been You, could it.??:tiphat::tiphat::pray:

essexeddie
31-12-2015, 16:26
I have to say that I have never seen an episode of Corrie. Not into soaps.
They look a happy couple.

Malteser Monkey
31-12-2015, 16:31
You should have nipped round the corner to the Flying Horse mate..........lol.

You know for someone who doesn't watch them ..............:whistle:

Ecky Thump
31-12-2015, 16:41
They look a happy couple.

I thought that both Coronation Street and East Enders were documentaries, so there is no point in Carol sending away for a job application form as a Socil Work Counciler for emotionally disturbed and violent people!! :D

warbey
31-12-2015, 21:36
I thought that both Coronation Street and East Enders were documentaries, so there is no point in Carol sending away for a job application form as a Socil Work Counciler for emotionally disturbed and violent people!! :D

could You repeat that in English please Mate.?

marbro8
31-12-2015, 22:21
They look a happy couple.thanks for that eddie:) we are very happy. been together 33 years now. and i think that sometimes it does show if you are still in love. no matter how old you are:wink2:

could You repeat that in English please Mate.?you probably wouldn't understand his Watford/Willenhall/Scottish accent:laugh:

warbey
01-01-2016, 21:36
thanks for that eddie:) we are very happy. been together 33 years now. and i think that sometimes it does show if you are still in love. no matter how old you are:wink2:

you probably wouldn't understand his Watford/Willenhall/Scottish accent:laugh:

One day if We ever coincide on the Reef, You may be surprised Mate!

I had a brother-in-law from Wishaw and played in a Band of Glaswegians for about ten Years.

Are You trying to keep Him to Yourself??. .:lol::lol::flatcap::D