PDA

View Full Version : New Business

foodsol
31-12-2015, 09:54
Hi everyone
I open an new business in the new food hall in Las Americas above sports zone. We will be selling in store baked genuine Cornish pasties , made in Cornwall and scotch pies and sausage rolls. We open 15th of January and all Tenerife forum members who mention they are a member get 10% off. Also looking for bars, cafes who would be interested in selling these in there business. The Cornish pasties won 1st and second place in the Cornish pasty world champion ships at the Eden project October 2015

Leam_Lin
31-12-2015, 11:01
Welcome to the forum, hope you do well in your new venture.
What is the name of the food hall, name of your shop? & roughly days & hours you are open.

Malteser Monkey
31-12-2015, 13:52
Ohh there be plenty passing along now you mentioned a discount ..........:scotland::whistle:
Angusjim over soon - think you can reserve him a table:D

Well I wish you all the luck

foodsol
31-12-2015, 16:57
Welcome to the forum, hope you do well in your new venture.
What is the name of the food hall, name of your shop? & roughly days & hours you are open.

Food hall is called Marysol, its above sports zone, las americas. Fantastic roof terrace with amazing views over the sea, front line. Cannot miss my stand, its called cornish pastys. Days open 7 days hours 11am till 8 or 9pm. Thanks for your good wishes

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Ohh there be plenty passing along now you mentioned a discount ..........:scotland::whistle:
Angusjim over soon - think you can reserve him a table:D

Well I wish you all the luck

Thanks for your good wishes, hope to see you soon

imablue
31-12-2015, 17:03
Best of luck with your business.....