PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental Urgent!! Looking For Luciano

The Wain's
31-12-2015, 13:29
Hi Peeps

My husband and I are very happy to have come across this Tenerife Forum and we hope that you can help us.

We are looking for a guy called Luciano, we rented a property as a long term rental off him in 2004 at Calle Horno, 30, Adeje,
We also worked in our bazarr el lido Av, shop in Adeje 300 (on the strip of businesses located there).
Luciano had a business selling and renting properties on the Adeje 300 strip also.
Since moving back to the U.K (because our children were homesick) we have sadly lost touch with everyone.

In 2016 we will be moving back to Playa Paraiso and we would like to locate Luciano to help us to relocate back where we were.
We appreciate any help or information that you can help us with.

Thank you In advance.
:spin::jumping:

LUCKY
31-12-2015, 19:08
You rented from him have you lost the phone number or his address?☎

LUCKY
31-12-2015, 19:10
Try and contact the slug and lettuce at playa paraiso maybe they can help

lynno52
31-12-2015, 19:25
Try and contact the slug and lettuce at plays parsio maybe they can help

Have you already started on the vino collapso?:whistle:

imablue
31-12-2015, 21:10
Slug and Lettuce shut up shop ages ago.........

LUCKY
31-12-2015, 21:48
Slug and Lettuce shut up shop ages ago.........

Did they give up and go back to Ales sorry.. Wales ?:flatcap:

marbro8
31-12-2015, 22:05
does anyone see the connection between Lucky and Luciano:laugh:

imablue
31-12-2015, 22:15
Did they give up and go back to Ales sorry.. Wales ?:flatcap:

No they are still here, it was said they had had enough after 11 years and blow me there they are playing their card game they used to do at the Slug... in the pub next door...old habits ...eh!!

The Wain's
01-01-2016, 12:18
We've searched high and low for the telephone number, it was in my hubby's wallet for years then all of a sudden he lost it!! Grrrrr!!
So has the Slug and Lettuce gone then? We used to love going there; and listening to Ted sing..
Does anyone have the phone number for the Slug and Lettuce if it hasn't shut down, (what were their names again? I can't remember) rolleyes2:

Ecky Thump
01-01-2016, 12:31
does anyone see the connection between @Lucky and Luciano:laugh:

They were both deported...and one created the American Mafia and the other one the Upper Golf Del Sur Mafia!! :D

imablue
01-01-2016, 12:51
We've searched high and low for the telephone number, it was in my hubby's wallet for years then all of a sudden he lost it!! Grrrrr!!
So has the Slug and Lettuce gone then? We used to love going there; and listening to Ted sing..
Does anyone have the phone number for the Slug and Lettuce if it hasn't shut down, (what were their names again? I can't remember) rolleyes2:

See post above yours. It has shut down.

The Wain's
01-01-2016, 13:52
See post above yours. It has shut down.

yes! I do apologize, I thought people were not being serious to be honest :ashamed:

LUCKY
01-01-2016, 15:30
No they are still here, it was said they had had enough after 11 years and blow me there they are playing their card game they used to do at the Slug... in the pub next door...old habits ...eh!!

Do they now do their card tricks in The Horseshoe? :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

imablue
01-01-2016, 15:40
Yes that is where i saw them, it was a Thursday. Don,t know if they go there any other days .

LUCKY
01-01-2016, 17:05
Back to the O/P i have the address, lets see if some one can find the phone number and maybe the O/P will do some research.

http://www.callupcontact.com/b/businessprofile2/The_Horseshoe_Avenida_Adeje_300/541703

LeFrunk
01-01-2016, 17:33
Hi The Wains , the people who ran the Slug are called Alfie and Sue . They closed the bar last year as they had enough work at their time of life and wanted to chill a bit more nowdays . They live up in Marina Palace , Calle del Horno . I think you might be talking about Big Luca (Luciano) the Italian fella who once had the job of selling apts on the Marina complex . He is back in Italy this last 3yrs now . Hope that helps .