PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Payroll system

LizzyW
02-01-2016, 18:24
Good afternoon everyone and Happy new Year to you all.

Can anyone help with how you set up a payroll system which produces a pay-slip and makes all the appropriate contributions to social security both for the employer (ie me) and the employee? I know in the UK that would be SAGE or something equivalent.

thanks

Malteser Monkey
03-01-2016, 15:03
Bump .....

can anyone help ?

LUCKY
03-01-2016, 15:25
Bump .....

can anyone help ?

Well its a long shot, Maybe this helps i was in marketing:laugh::laugh::laugh::flatcap:

After typing in Google ... 'What do women want?

Google reply was ..........'We also are searching!

Here is a link hope it steers you the right way

https://www.google.es/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=payroll%20software%20for%20spain

LUCKY
04-01-2016, 20:28
Good afternoon everyone and Happy new Year to you all.

Can anyone help with how you set up a payroll system which produces a pay-slip and makes all the appropriate contributions to social security both for the employer (ie me) and the employee? I know in the UK that would be SAGE or something equivalent.

thanks
Was my post any help?🔮

LizzyW
04-01-2016, 22:51
Lucky ,yes thankyou. I have progressed and contacted a company who adminster things for businesses. However that is a bit high-powered for what I need as my intention is a small business only. What I need to do now is actually speak to someone who is running a business in Tenerife and is actually using a system. IN the UK there is a payroll system called SAGE which talks to HMRC and so ensures that all things are paid for simply by pressing a button. That is what I am trying to find in Tenerife.
If you have any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated.