PDA

View Full Version : Flight from Tenerife diverted due to "aggressive" passenger

garlicbread
05-01-2016, 19:37
I suppose we can rest easy because the slapper has at least left Tenerife.

http://www.thetenerifetouristguide.com/another-flight-forced-to-divert-due-to-aggressive-passenger/

TOTO 99
05-01-2016, 19:45

http://www.thetenerifetouristguide.com/another-flight-forced-to-divert-due-to-aggressive-passenger/

Happening far too often these days.

"Released without charge"...how can that be right? Everyone else on the plane should be compensated plus the costs to the airline. Plus of course the next lot of passengers along the chain. They do it because they know they can get away with it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....lol

Medman
05-01-2016, 20:16

Was it Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/Fernandez-Versini ??

Ecky Thump
05-01-2016, 20:25
Was it Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/Fernandez-Versini ??

No, it was her mother ......Jane.

Medman
05-01-2016, 20:41
No, it was her mother ......Jane.

Old King's wife ?

Malteser Monkey
06-01-2016, 11:30
and I thought it was Carol55 til I saw the "42 year old" bit:laugh:

Ecky Thump
06-01-2016, 12:21
and I thought it was Carol55 til I saw the "42 year old" bit:laugh:

If it was to have been Carol, then I would have insisted that they keep her in police custody for at least six months!! :D

Malteser Monkey
06-01-2016, 12:40
If it was to have been Carol, then I would have insisted that they keep her in police custody for at least six months!! :D

:laugh: ahhh poor Carol

kingbaker
06-01-2016, 17:58
It could've been MaccieD or melm!!:laugh::laugh:

TOTO 99
06-01-2016, 18:38

I'm guessing it was the word "intoxicated" that has brought those two names to mind?.....:laugh:

macdonald5
06-01-2016, 18:39

Not from Newcastle it couldn't !!!! Smack KB :smack::fryingpan:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I'm guessing it was the word "intoxicated" that has brought those two names to mind?.....:laugh:

Noooo it was the description 'a beautiful, rich educated female '. !!!!!!!

TOTO 99
06-01-2016, 18:44
Not from Newcastle it couldn't !!!! Smack KB :smack::fryingpan:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Noooo it was the description 'a beautiful, rich educated female '. !!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I must've missed that...:laugh:

And just as a pointer.....I'm not sure it's correct grammar to use the words "educated" and "female" in the same sentence...........:run:

macdonald5
06-01-2016, 18:50
KKK
Oh yeah, I must've missed that...:laugh:

And just as a pointer.....I'm not sure it's correct grammar to use the words "educated" and "female" in the same sentence...........:run:
:stupid::stupid::cheers2::stupid::stupid::fryingpa n:
And can I just add I am a educated, female ,marathon runner !!!

TOTO 99
06-01-2016, 18:59
KKK
:stupid::stupid::cheers2::stupid::stupid::fryingpa n:
And can I just add I am a educated, female ,marathon runner !!!

What happened to rich and beautiful?....:laugh:

macdonald5
06-01-2016, 19:44
What happened to rich and beautiful?....:laugh:

Cos I don't want to boast !!!
And I did say 'add' .......original rich and beautiful still stands x
Specsavers appointment perhaps needed ??

warbey
06-01-2016, 21:26
Happening far too often these days.

"Released without charge"...how can that be right? Everyone else on the plane should be compensated plus the costs to the airline. Plus of course the next lot of passengers along the chain. They do it because they know they can get away with it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....lol

Ive always consoled myself thinking of how far the walk Home will be.!! ..:redcard::redcard:

Malteser Monkey
07-01-2016, 10:13
Cos I don't want to boast !!!
And I did say 'add' .......original rich and beautiful still stands x
Specsavers appointment perhaps needed ??

Ooooo get you !:lol:

TOTO 99
07-01-2016, 12:47
I hope all the anxious ladies looking in have learned something from this.....

Maccie is now struggling to get back near the top of my list of favourites...You never hear Miss World candidates being interviewed and saying "I like working with children and animals, and I also like answering back" do you?

Fotunately, seeing as she's rich and beautiful, the competition on here won't get in her way for long and she'll be back on the A list in no time...:lol:

lynno52
07-01-2016, 12:49
Fortunately, seeing as she's rich and beautiful, the competition on here won't get in her way for long and she'll be back on the A list in no time...:lol:

Oi You...................:twak:

Malteser Monkey
07-01-2016, 13:17

Maccie is now struggling to get back near the top of my list of favourites...You never hear Miss World candidates being interviewed and saying "I like working with children and animals, and I also like answering back" do you?

Fotunately, seeing as she's rich and beautiful, the competition on here won't get in her way for long and she'll be back on the A list in no time...:lol:

Ahhh but I'll always hold top position - so I can sleep soundly:cheeky:

Carol55
07-01-2016, 13:54

You really do treat your harem with contemptuous disregard, not once have you replied to Ecky's PMs, where he begs you to put me back on the top of your favourites list, he has I know been sending you regular amounts of money....so LADIES beware of this man and the promises where he states that he will keep you in the land of luxury. Look no further than Malteser Monkey who still resides in the outback of Wales!

macdonald5
07-01-2016, 14:00
Dinne tell him but my self description could be due to current painkillers 'can cause fanciful thoughts ' !!!!!
I might not be his favourite for long so don't worry !! :wink2::whistle:

Malteser Monkey
07-01-2016, 14:12
You really do treat your harem with contemptuous disregard, not once have you replied to Ecky's PMs, where he begs you to put me back on the top of your favourites list, he has I know been sending you regular amounts of money....so LADIES beware of this man and the promises where he states that he will keep you in the land of luxury. Look no further than Malteser Monkey who still resides in the outback of Wales!

Yes true i am living proof :cheeky:

Carol55
07-01-2016, 14:19
Dinne tell him but my self description could be due to current painkillers 'can cause fanciful thoughts ' !!!!!
I might not be his favourite for long so don't worry !! :wink2::whistle:

I think that he has a different idea of beauty than most men, he has ofton proudly been seen in the company of “The Bride of Wildenstein" Jocelyn Wildenstein! :D

Malteser Monkey
07-01-2016, 14:30
I think that he has a different idea of beauty than most men, he has ofton proudly been seen in the company of “The Bride of Wildenstein" Jocelyn Wildenstein! :D

Had to google - that is gross I had to shut the page down - felt my lunch coming back up !!!

macdonald5
07-01-2016, 14:35
Had to google - that is gross I had to shut the page down - felt my lunch coming back up !!!

Should you not be working dear Aunty Malty?? Nae time to google during work !!!!!!

Malteser Monkey
07-01-2016, 14:43
Should you not be working dear Aunty Malty?? Nae time to google during work !!!!!!

I am working and googling and foruming - multitasking at it's best !!!

TOTO 99
07-01-2016, 15:58

Carol you were doing so well with that story.....right up until the Ecky parting with money bit......:laugh:

Carol55
07-01-2016, 16:38
Carol you were doing so well with that story.....right up until the Ecky parting with money bit......:laugh:

He sees his parting with a few pounds to get rid of me as a good investment, we have a new neighbor who is very young, single and extremely attractive, with the extra much needed attraction (Ecky's idea of being a needed attraction) of being a successful bank manager.:wink:
As an example of the effect that she has on him, today he has taken her in his car to Glasgow to collect her new curtains, I can't even get him to take me to Tesco's for a loaf of bread!!:nono:

Ecky Thump
07-01-2016, 22:26
He sees his parting with a few pounds to get rid of me as a good investment, we have a new neighbor who is very young, single and extremely attractive, with the extra much needed attraction (Ecky's idea of being a needed attraction) of being a successful bank manager.:wink:
As an example of the effect that she has on him, today he has taken her in his car to Glasgow to collect her new curtains, I can't even get him to take me to Tesco's for a loaf of bread!!:nono:

The LADY in question offered to buy me a coffee, which is something that you don't do, so I felt obliged to buy her dinner.

http://www.brianmaule.com/restaurant/

I knew that you wouldn't object!! :bolt:

TOTO 99
07-01-2016, 22:49

That's interesting....I thought women of your age made their own bread.........

Ecky Thump
07-01-2016, 22:52
That's interesting....I thought women of your age made their own bread.........

Would that mean that I would need to buy Carol a cook book, she has now mastered the art of boiling a hard boiled egg on a camping stove which I keep in the garage.....she does love experimenting with new ideas.:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
08-01-2016, 10:16
Would that mean that I would need to buy Carol a cook book, she has now mastered the art of boiling a hard boiled egg on a camping stove which I keep in the garage.....she does love experimenting with new ideas.:cheeky:

Scrambled eggs ?

Ecky Thump
08-01-2016, 11:38
Scrambled eggs ?

I wouldn't trust Carol with a egg whisk....I would be frightened in what she tries to whisk!:scared:

kingbaker
08-01-2016, 15:38

Not peas and carrots again!!

Upon conviction, the airline can sue and the second court case will only be to assess the damages..........however if she has no money!!??????:(:(

Malteser Monkey
08-01-2016, 15:39
Not peas and carrots again!!

Upon conviction, the airline can sue and the second court case will only be to assess the damages..........however if she has no money!!??????:(:(

wondered where you are

kingbaker
08-01-2016, 15:44
I'm here!! You get back to work!!!!:crylaughing::crylaughing:

TOTO 99
08-01-2016, 19:49
Sorry to bring this back on topic...lol

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14191881.Woman_fined___7_000_and_banned_for_life_f rom_airline_after_abusing_cabin_crew_on_Tenerife_f light/?ref=mr&lp=4

Angusjim
08-01-2016, 21:25

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14191881.Woman_fined___7_000_and_banned_for_life_f rom_airline_after_abusing_cabin_crew_on_Tenerife_f light/?ref=mr&lp=4

Must have been a better class of drunk if she could afford to fly Jet 2 from Glasgow:laugh:

kingbaker
09-01-2016, 21:27

I hate to tell you but she was released without charge and a file sent to DPP. Jet 2 said that they were going to BILL her for the costs incurred. ( £6800 )
FINES ARE ONLY HANDED DOWN BY jUDGES.

it's not over yet.:hello::hello::hello: