PDA

View Full Version : places to scan a passport

johnwhitlock
07-01-2016, 19:57
Hi. I am staying in Golf Del Sur and need to scan my passport to email back to the UK. Anybody know the nearest facility for this please?

TOTO 99
07-01-2016, 22:00
LUCKY can you help with this?

Ecky Thump
07-01-2016, 22:05
LUCKY can you help with this?

He can probably supply a few passports!:cheeky:

TOTO 99
07-01-2016, 22:10
He can probably supply a few passports!:cheeky:

As you're fully aware, Lucky is Mr Big in the Golf Del Sur vicinity...Nothing moves ( or gets scanned ) without his knowledge...

Also, with regard to the OP..If all else fails, it might be possible to take a photo of the passport and send it as a jpg rather than a pdf?...:tiphat:

LUCKY
07-01-2016, 23:24
I am pretty sure that most local businesses will have a printer and scanner, where abouts on the Golf is the O/P let me know and i should be able to direct you to the nearest amenity.:flatcap: :feret::feret::feret::feret:

johnwhitlock
09-01-2016, 11:55
Thanks for the prompt response from all. We are staying in the Duquesa Del Mar apartments next to the Wild Geese. John.

LUCKY
09-01-2016, 14:19
Thanks for the prompt response from all. We are staying in the Duquesa Del Mar apartments next to the Wild Geese. John.

I know they print boarding passes at the Wild Geese why not nip in there and ask if they can assist you.Have you been in the Sundowners bar opposite Grandee Odonnels? it is one of my haunts and i know the staff can be very helpful i would imagine if they can't do it they will know someone who can.
The best i can do for you is to photo copy it but it does not do a good copy(rubbish Really) as my printer only prints and scans and will not send images back to the computer.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:
P.S. I hope i have been of assistance to you.

essexeddie
09-01-2016, 15:38
Cant you take a photo with your phone and email it?

johnwhitlock
11-01-2016, 19:31
Ok. Thanks for all the responses. I had taken a photo of my passport but it wasn't that good. I need to also print a form from the uk and sign it and then fax it or scan it and send it back with my passport copy. Hence I was looking for scanning and printing ideally. Wild Geese would only print boarding passes. Will ask around I'm sure I can find somewhere to print the form and I'll see if my photo images are acceptable.

essexeddie
12-01-2016, 11:38
There are places in LC for sure opposite the Valdez centre.