PDA

View Full Version : Germany are having trouble with immigration now

essexeddie
07-01-2016, 22:29
Looks like Germany are having big trouble with all them immigrants that they welcomed in.
Bet they are regretting it now.

Ecky Thump
07-01-2016, 22:38
Looks like Germany are having big trouble with all them immigrants that they welcomed in.
Bet they are regretting it now.

They weren't too happy with the Russians in 1949 !! :cheeky:

TOTO 99
07-01-2016, 22:44
Lol Eddie....the Donald Trump of the Tenerife Forum.........hahaha

Newforest
08-01-2016, 10:11
Merkel is a traitor for Germany.

marbro8
08-01-2016, 10:31
Bet they are regretting it now.and it's no good deporting em. cus they will be back again in a few days. it couldn't have happened to a nicer nation:laugh:

Medman
08-01-2016, 12:05
and it's no good deporting em. cus they will be back again in a few days. it couldn't have happened to a nicer nation:laugh:

I think they should throw in the towel !!

Ecky Thump
08-01-2016, 12:07
I think they should throw in the towel !!

They make classy cars!!

marbro8
08-01-2016, 12:21
I think they should throw in the towel !!i think we all should. i was looking at the news this morning. and there were 2 men on a charge of bringing 20 immigrants into the uk every day for god knows how long. and an immigrant that gained asylum after walking through the channel tunnel???.
cue the loony lefty corbin lovers:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
08-01-2016, 12:25
an immigrant that gained asylum after walking through the channel tunnel???. :tiphat:
:

That's why the French wanted a tunnel built....a escape route in case they were ever invaded! :D

Medman
08-01-2016, 12:47
That's why the French wanted a tunnel built....a escape route in case they were ever invaded! :D

French rifles for sale ...................... only dropped once !

essexeddie
08-01-2016, 16:42
People can joke about it but I think there are big problems ahead. Sweden are having problems already.
Not all is being reported.

Ecky Thump
08-01-2016, 17:21
People can joke about it but I think there are big problems ahead. Sweden are having problems already.
Not all is being reported.

When in history has the UK, Europe or the world been problem free. If I were to dwell or try to foresee on all the worlds problems from morning to night, then I would want to slit my wrists, that's why I try to look on the "Bright Side of Life"', if that's me burying my head in the sand, so be it!:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

essexeddie
08-01-2016, 18:02
Probably the best way in the circumstances Eric.

marbro8
09-01-2016, 00:11
Not all is being reported.i don't think the German's will take what has happened lying down. i know we joke about them. and they are the most arrogant holiday maker i have ever met.BUT i think the only reason they have been so passive and accommodating to these refuge's. is because they are still trying to get the rest of the world to forgive them for the atrocities against the Jewish population in the 2nd world war. the people of germany now are a different generation. and i don't think they should still be paying for their forefathers mistakes. having said that i also don't think it should be forgotten.

TOTO 99
09-01-2016, 12:26
I really can't work out exactly what happened on NYE.

The reports show a huge number of offences across a few different towns / cities. A lot of them, especially the sexual assaults, seem almost co-ordinated. But that would take some doing wouldn't it? Do you think that's possible, or do you think it's just standard behaviour for bad apples amongst the immigrants?

Reports also show that the offenders are from various nationalities rather than just one, although of course it may turn out that there's a majority. And other countries have reported a similar problem. I think Sweden and Finland were amongst them. It's difficult to explain isn't it?

Ecky Thump
09-01-2016, 12:54

The reports show a huge number of offences across a few different towns / cities. A lot of them, especially the sexual assaults, seem almost co-ordinated. But that would take some doing wouldn't it? Do you think that's possible, or do you think it's just standard behaviour for bad apples amongst the immigrants?

Reports also show that the offenders are from various nationalities rather than just one, although of course it may turn out that there's a majority. And other countries have reported a similar problem. I think Sweden and Finland were amongst them. It's difficult to explain isn't it?

This might help with the understanding of rape and other crimes cases reported in Sweden.......

"""But that is a misconception, according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. She says you cannot compare countries' records, because police procedures and legal definitions vary widely.
"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.
"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."""

So one immigrant who is charged with a single rape can show as multiple rape cases , not just the one case as would be shown in the other countries crime figures, confusing or what!! ???

essexeddie
09-01-2016, 15:33
I think it shows that these immigrants show no respect for women. Look how they treat their own, like dogs. Thats their way of life.

TOTO 99
09-01-2016, 15:50
I think it shows that these immigrants show no respect for women. Look how they treat their own, like dogs. Thats their way of life.

Do you think any of it was pre planned as a large group? Obviously a lot of the women reported being surrounded by a group of men, so they were working together, but is there a chance it could have been bigger than that? I mean, what are the chances of many hundreds of men all going out with the same intention of committing the same crime? It's baffling.

essexeddie
09-01-2016, 16:14
I cant understand why so many people are in denial over the problem.
Its their way of life and its on our way.

Ecky Thump
09-01-2016, 17:26

I would look carefully at the amount of rape, child molesting, violent crime, theft etc. within our own communities before I would condemn any other nation, saying that I am very much aware of the awful crimes committed by immigrants to this country, but before we start condemning outsiders as being all bad (as we see immagrants), let's clean our own act up.

UKCrimeStats.com - Essex Police
www.ukcrimestats.com › Police_Force
View latest crime figures, maps and statistics for Essex Police here on UKCrimestats.com - the leading independent ...

Recorded Crime in Scotland, 2013-14 - The Scottish Government
www.gov.scot › Publications › 2014/11

TOTO 99
09-01-2016, 17:39

Who's in denial?

If you're refering to my post above yours then you've definitely misread it. I was asking you a serious question. I wasn't questioning you, and there's definitely no denying that these crimes took place.

At the moment I'm trying to work out if it was people acting in small groups or if it was something worryingly bigger scale than that. The first report I heard on the news was on the radio (BBC) and it said police were investigating reports of approximately 1000 men had assaulted women in Germany......That stuck in my mind...And it's still there. It sounded co-ordinated. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks that's a possibility....:tiphat:

essexeddie
09-01-2016, 17:53
Who's in denial?

If you're refering to my post above yours then you've definitely misread it. I was asking you a serious question. I wasn't questioning you, and there's definitely no denying that these crimes took place.

At the moment I'm trying to work out if it was people acting in small groups or if it was something worryingly bigger scale than that. The first report I heard on the news was on the radio (BBC) and it said police were investigating reports of approximately 1000 men had assaulted women in Germany......That stuck in my mind...And it's still there. It sounded co-ordinated. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks that's a possibility....:tiphat:

I wasn't referring to any particular person. So many people making excuses for their behavior.
While we are in the EU we have no control of our borders. We have to do what Germany tells us. Wait until they start unloading the immigrants to all and sundry.
In time this thread will be resurrected I'm sure. As they say " We ain't seen nothing yet"

Medman
09-01-2016, 20:15
There is going to be a lot of people able to say "I told you"

Why don't our leaders listen to the people who it is going to affect the most and have the intelligence and foresight to envisage the repercussions. Unfortunately I know I'm kidding myself.

marbro8
09-01-2016, 20:28

Reports also show that the offenders are from various nationalities rather than just one, although of course it may turn out that there's a majority. And other countries have reported a similar problem. I think Sweden and Finland were amongst them. It's difficult to explain isn't it?i'd say it was definitely coordinated. thousands of attacks at the same time are to much of a coincidence. they are just sticking their fingers up and biting the friendly hand that they have been shown. they are heathens.

tub
10-01-2016, 13:22
wait for about 3 years when all german immigrants are given eu status then the fun will start for us because they will be heading our way.and its true they treat women like second best citizens

essexeddie
10-01-2016, 13:44
Our last and only chance is to get out of the EU and control our own borders. We owe it to our grandchildren.

Ecky Thump
10-01-2016, 14:31
I'm no expert on matters of history and world problems and there are a lot of people on this forum who are far wiser than me, but with Germany in particular we should all remember the ethnic cleansing and Hitlers attempts to remove and annialate the Polish and Jewish people from their land, just be aware that it could easily happen again. I just think we need to be careful of where we are being led. ???

essexeddie
10-01-2016, 15:09
I'm no expert on matters of history and world problems and there are a lot of people on this forum who are far wiser than me, but with Germany in particular we should all remember the ethnic cleansing and Hitlers attempts to remove and annialate the Polish and Jewish people from their land, just be aware that it could easily happen again. I just think we need to be careful of where we are being led. ???

Sorry Eric, not with you. In what resect does this apply to this problem?

TOTO 99
10-01-2016, 18:47
This is what I've been getting at....

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e57d527e-b796-11e5-bf7e-8a339b6f2164.html#axzz3wrcrtvTJ

For me, it raises a far more worrying thought that if they can co-ordinate this, then something far more dangerous may well be on the horizon.

It leaves the authorities with a huge problem of what to do with the offenders. Can't send them back, even though that's what they deserve for biting the hand that has been feeding them. Can't jail them all cos there's not enough room. If this isn't dealt with swiftly something very bad is going to happen.

I have no idea what the answer is...

essexeddie
10-01-2016, 19:52
This is what I've been getting at....

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e57d527e-b796-11e5-bf7e-8a339b6f2164.html#axzz3wrcrtvTJ

For me, it raises a far more worrying thought that if they can co-ordinate this, then something far more dangerous may well be on the horizon.

It leaves the authorities with a huge problem of what to do with the offenders. Can't send them back, even though that's what they deserve for biting the hand that has been feeding them. Can't jail them all cos there's not enough room. If this isn't dealt with swiftly something very bad is going to happen.

I have no idea what the answer is...

Exactly. While we are hand wringing worrying about their welfare they are plotting untold damage to our way of life. We should wake up and stop the flow.