PDA

View Full Version : Property I'm not having much luck in finding a longterm apartment rental in Tenerife

helena246
10-01-2016, 14:38
do any Tenerife forum members know of VAL & BILL HOBBART who run a holiday accom business
I have been in contact with them on tripadvisor regarding a temporary flat in Tenerife till I find a more permanent solution
everything seemed okay they offered me a flat in club atlantida for a few weeks they confirmed it was available and a quote then asked me when I was arriving in Tenerife
it seems as soon as they knew I was already in Tenerife they stopped all communication despite trying to contact them on several occasions ???

willowlily
10-01-2016, 19:49
do any Tenerife forum members know of VAL & BILL HOBBART who run a holiday accom business
I have been in contact with them on tripadvisor regarding a temporary flat in Tenerife till I find a more permanent solution
everything seemed okay they offered me a flat in club atlantida for a few weeks they confirmed it was available and a quote then asked me when I was arriving in Tenerife
it seems as soon as they knew I was already in Tenerife they stopped all communication despite trying to contact them on several occasions ???

it is more difficult this year to find flats long term or holiday lets I suppose it is because Tenerife is one of the few safe places to go for winter sun

AndyG
10-01-2016, 20:48
Their website seems to be http://www.apartmentstenerife.co.uk so maybe try through info@apartmentstenerife.co.uk ?