PDA

View Full Version : Other Woman attacked by cat on the Golf del Sur

LUCKY
11-01-2016, 02:01
This was copied off that facebook thingy.And i aint a clue why i bothered posting it, But hey ho discuss.

Please be aware that my lovely nan who is 89 and lives on the Golf Del Sur got attacked by one of the cats which is enticed into the Cat Charity shop on San Blas with food.
She was just at the counter when the cat attacked her ankle.
She ended up in the medical centre for treatment and it has now turned septic and sent her blood pressure sky high.
I went to the shop with my nans medical bills and the manageress has refused to take responsibility for this in fact she was very very rude about the whole thing.
She did not even have a Hojas de Reclamaciones in the shop which is actually illegal.
If this had been a child it would have ended up in hospital.
I will be pursuing this matter further.
I know it's a charity, I myself have cats but this can not be allowed to happen.
I only hope my nans leg does not get any worse.
Thank you.

timmylish
11-01-2016, 02:10
I sympathise fully with the attack on your Nan and considering her age etc its clearly a worrying time. I note that you intend to pursue this matter yourself and, in my experience when such terminology is used the intent is go to Court or the like. I would caution you on that having regard to the information on your posting which not be entire, to say the least. My concern would be lack of corroboration. This being the case it would be next to impossible to succeed in litigation.
My main concern, however, is for the future health of your Nan and I hope for her speedy return to good health.

LUCKY
11-01-2016, 02:26
I sympathise fully with the attack on your Nan and considering her age etc its clearly a worrying time. I note that you intend to pursue this matter yourself and, in my experience when such terminology is used the intent is go to Court or the like. I would caution you on that having regard to the information on your posting which not be entire, to say the least. My concern would be lack of corroboration. This being the case it would be next to impossible to succeed in litigation.
My main concern, however, is for the future health of your Nan and I hope for her speedy return to good health.

Just to make things clear for possible future posters, It was not Lucky's nan.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

TOTO 99
11-01-2016, 09:00
Just to make things clear for possible future posters, It was not Lucky's nan.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Lol....the attack would have had to take place around the same time as the great fire of London for it to be your Nan Lucky....:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I guess this is what happens when you start a thread at one in the morning...........

At least you can always rely on Timmy to get straight back to you on the night shift...:batman:

He must have some patience that fella...lying in wait for some drunken bum to make the mistake of posting...:laugh: