PDA

View Full Version : Which Bank

JaBBa
13-01-2016, 21:07
Hi Everyone,

I need a bank in Tenerife basically need a debit card, one to pay bills etc....

Now I know they all have charges each month, so looking for one with minimum charges.

Payments will be going in monthly hopefully to keep charges down.

Can anyone recommend a simple & basic account, also english speaking & online banking available.

Many thanks

Malteser Monkey
13-01-2016, 21:47
LUCKY can you please help my mate out
imablue
seanocelt

LUCKY
13-01-2016, 22:13
I would recommend Banco Marche . My pin number is to follow in next post. But seriously why not look online to see what banks are offering.💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 PS Hope this may have been of some help

JaBBa
13-01-2016, 22:51
I would recommend Banco Marche . My pin number is to follow in next post. But seriously why not look online to see what banks are offering.���������������� PS Hope this may have been of some help

Thanks LUCKY,

Have been looking online, toss up between Santander, La caxia, BBVA, Banco Sabadell...

Malteser Monkey
13-01-2016, 22:53
Hi Everyone,

Now I know they all have charges each month, so looking for one with minimum charges.

Can anyone recommend a simple & basic account, also english speaking & online banking available.

Many thanks
Suej

Been awol but she knows you:whistle::wink:

JaBBa
13-01-2016, 23:45
Banco Sabadell looking favorite at the moment...

lesbroz
14-01-2016, 00:00

I am with Banco Sabadell and have been really happy with them. However, I went in to see them on Tuesday as I have started to be charged each time I use a Servired cash dispenser (this has always been free before.) I got a long explanation, but the upshot is that to have free cash withdrawals you can only use one of their own dispensers. Unfortunately, the bank doesn.t have many branches, but if you have one nearby then go for it.

imablue
14-01-2016, 00:53
Banca Marche is what we are with, we are happy with their service .
We have two card numbers that are available ..on this secret only available to the Nigerian Bank telephone number 914 36 24 38.. good figure ...

Megaloo
14-01-2016, 11:02
I am with Sabadel if you pay in a regular amount each month there are no charges . I am fortunate enough to have a branch near so have never had a problem with withdrawing money

candy2411
14-01-2016, 12:33
Hi Everyone,

Many thanks

If its a non-resident account, Santander will charge 24 euros per quarter, Caja Siete will charge 60 euros per year, haven't checked any others .

bulldog
14-01-2016, 17:15

we are with Sabadell after being transferred from Lloyds we have a few accounts some in S.L.,s names my wife s debit card was scammed
last August and still not sorted they just fob her off they have no respect for you,and we have serious money deposited with them
on current acc. they charge you 15E. a quarter we,re ready to close the accounts so i,m interested in another bank I think they are basically
as bad as each other

JaBBa
14-01-2016, 20:40
If its a non-resident account, Santander will charge 24 euros per quarter, Caja Siete will charge 60 euros per year, haven't checked any others .
candy2411 great information,

I now looking into least charges & which banks need a minimum amount to go in each month....

Thanks everyone