PDA

View Full Version : Property Advice wanted on all inclusive hotels in Tenerife

Lofty
20-01-2016, 14:12
I need advice on all-inclusive hotels...

After holidaying in privately rented accommodation for 13 consecutive years in Los Cristianos, due to my extended family now wanting to join us on holiday, (complete with 3 x young children), I now need to find a reasonably priced hotel with all inclusive deals, preferably in/around Las Americas/Adeje.

Does anyone have any experience of the good/bad A/I hotels?

Medman
20-01-2016, 14:41
Like you we have stayed in apartments for many years now, but my son and his fiancee stayed at the Bitacora (AI) and they loved it. Food really good, lovely hotel and pool area and of course good drinks!! I also have friends who go there HB every year and they are fussy, so it must be good. More and more hotels doing AI now so there should be plenty to choose from. Although I'm sure there will be some that are best to avoid.

Happy hunting and holiday.

marbro8
20-01-2016, 15:34
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/HotelsList-Tenerife-All-Inclusive-Hotels-zfp41127.html take a look at this lofty

macdonald5
20-01-2016, 15:58
Friends of ours have recently stayed in Las Dalias in San Eugnio many times and been pleased with everything
Return visitors were given complimentary fruit basket and champagne .....nice touch
We stayed there the year it opened half board and were very happy with pool area, central location etc

seanocelt
20-01-2016, 18:13
Avoid Granada Park and Piramides would be my tip.

junglejim
21-01-2016, 12:39
Bouganville in San Eugenio area -my family stayed there and loved it . Plenty of facilities in-house and plenty of Bars/Restaurants ,entertainment in surrounding area ,handy for Siam Park/Shopping Mall ,Geranium Walkway,Beach , Bus Station.

kingbaker
21-01-2016, 13:29
I'm toooo young to be going 'all in'.

I hear they even clean your dentures when you leave them outside yer door. :crylaughing:
Handy for you MM:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
21-01-2016, 13:40
I'm toooo young to be going 'all in'.

I hear they even clean your dentures when you leave them outside yer door. :crylaughing:
Handy for you MM:laugh:

You keep on you won't reach 50 :twak: