PDA

View Full Version : Banca March Golf del Sur

barryk
26-01-2016, 17:00
Received a letter today advising that the Banca March branch in San Blas is closing and will be relocated to Las Galletas from 5 February 2016.
Has anyone had experiences with the banks at Las Chafiras especially with respect to charges for non residents etc.
This would help with the stay or move decision.

Thanks
Barryk

candy2411
26-01-2016, 18:15
I am with Santander and recently they have increased their charges by enrolling everyone into their 1 2 3 account whether you want it or not. This involves a monthly charge of 8 euros for non- resident accounts. ie 96 euros per year.

I checked with Caja Siete as to their charges for non-resident accounts and this would be approx. 60 euros per year or a little less if you arrange a monthly deposit to the account of 600 euros every month.

Conclusion is that we very much take for granted our free banking in the UK

barryk
26-01-2016, 19:39
Just been looking at the BBVA online account, no charges? Account has to be operated online. Feedback from anyone who use BBVA would be appreciated
Barryk

Tony the Welder
27-01-2016, 16:17
Just been looking at the BBVA online account, no charges? Account has to be operated online. Feedback from anyone who use BBVA would be appreciated
Barryk

I use BBVA online. No problems so far. Pay the direct debits and I have a debit card for getting cash.

henry
27-01-2016, 20:45
Received a letter today advising that the Banca March branch in San Blas is closing and will be relocated to Las Galletas from 5 February 2016.
Has anyone had experiences with the banks at Las Chafiras especially with respect to charges for non residents etc.
This would help with the stay or move decision.

Thanks
Barryk

they allready have a bance march in las galletas its right next to the gym. so they going to open another one then?

Ecky Thump
27-01-2016, 20:54
they allready have a bance march in las galletas its right next to the gym. so they going to open another one then?

Henry, I think they mean that the bank is transferring its customers accounts to the Las Galletas branch, not building another one there.:)

KevinS
05-02-2016, 00:28
Hi - does anyone know if the Banca March ATM is remaining at San Blas? Thanks

Ricman
05-02-2016, 10:29
Yes & there is another one of theirs at the Aquamarina.

LUCKY
05-02-2016, 13:21
Yes & there is another one of theirs at the Aquamarina.
And one outside Grandee O'Donnells just up the road from the Golf plaza 💰💰💰💰💰💰

barryk
05-02-2016, 22:01
Just noticed online corres from the bank that now we have been moved to Las Galletas that my account number has been changed Does anyone know if this means I have to change all my DD's or will the bank do it
Barryk

KevinS
10-02-2016, 10:17
Just noticed online corres from the bank that now we have been moved to Las Galletas that my account number has been changed Does anyone know if this means I have to change all my DD's or will the bank do it
Barryk

Hi Barry - I have just spoken to Banca March and they assure me that existing DD's will be transferred automatically, so hopefully we are ok.