PDA

View Full Version : Is This THE Tenerife Forum ?

Angusjim
27-01-2016, 07:54
This Forum is turning into the above defunct forum VERY boring with less and less fun just loads of facts / information as happened in THE Forum, it is great all the help & facts posted and is very helpful to all but in my opinion it needs a balance or your just as well going on Facebook. RIP our Forum if it continues. To all the members who seem to think they are a bit better than the rest of us get over yersel and try a bit of fun now and then with maybe a smille here and there.

LUCKY
27-01-2016, 10:43
I thought it was funny .well some say weird or is that just me!⏯◀⏮⏫⏬🔽⏭⏯

Ecky Thump
27-01-2016, 10:45
This To all the members who seem to think they are a bit better than the rest of us get over yersel and try a bit of fun now and then with maybe a smille here and there.

Up Yours Jimmy!

I thought it was funny .some say weird or is that just me!⏯◀⏮⏫⏬��⏭⏯

Correct!

You leave no room for arguement.:bowdown:

Angusjim
27-01-2016, 11:11
Look you twa this is a serious thread is everthing a joke we you twa :whistle::doh:

Ecky Thump
27-01-2016, 11:28
Look you twa this is a serious thread is everthing a joke we you twa :whistle::doh:

Over this one issue, I will not be drawn into a debate with you. I have shown my feelings towards this in the appropriate way and see no reason to repeat myself.

.:redcard:

delderek
27-01-2016, 11:58
This Forum is turning into the above defunct forum VERY boring with less and less fun just loads of facts / information as happened in THE Forum, it is great all the help & facts posted and is very helpful to all but in my opinion it needs a balance or your just as well going on Facebook. RIP our Forum if it continues. To all the members who seem to think they are a bit better than the rest of us get over yersel and try a bit of fun now and then with maybe a smille here and there.

Well, that was a fun post.:cry:

Angusjim
27-01-2016, 12:20
Well, that was a fun post.:cry:

Thats more like DD a bit oh banter:c2: were you not an active member on THE Tenerife Forum:lol:

delderek
27-01-2016, 14:51
Thats more like DD a bit oh banter:c2: were you not an active member on THE Tenerife Forum:lol:

Described by some as "overactive":whistle:

Ecky Thump
27-01-2016, 19:42
Described by some as "overactive":whistle:

My Doctor said the same thing about me and suggested that I sack the young French au pair. :kiss:

tub
27-01-2016, 20:44
young men have visions old men just dream Ecky

Angusjim
27-01-2016, 20:59
My Doctor said the same thing about me and suggested that I sack the young French au pair. :kiss:

Yes but that's an overactive imagination:lol:

Ecky Thump
27-01-2016, 21:00

It's strange, but as I grow older my dreams become more vivid, but totally unbelievable!!:D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Yes but that's an overactive imagination:lol:

I simply thought that I had a overactive pituitary gland. :p

Medman
27-01-2016, 21:38

Ecky visualises a dream