PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Thomas Sabo - REWARD if found

JuJu27
27-01-2016, 16:20

While staying in La Caleta our apartment was burgeled they took carmera's, phones, tablets but also my Thomas Sabo neckles which my mum and dad bought to give me one christmas, but my mum died of cancer before the christmas and my dad gave it to me and explained that it was something special my mum had choosen (i like lizzards lol). They do not make this pendent anymore and for sentimental reasons I would really like to have it back. It will be very easy to spot if you do see anyone trying to sell it, it is a sliver lizzard with green on the front and dimonds ( I have attached an image from the internet).

If you do find it please send me a private message and i will be happy to give a reward.

Thank you

Jules x

Moderator_
27-01-2016, 16:40

While staying in La Caleta our apartment was burgeled they took carmera's, phones, tablets but also my Thomas Sabo neckles which my mum and dad bought to give me one christmas, but my mum died of cancer before the christmas and my dad gave it to me and explained that it was something special my mum had choosen (i like lizzards lol). They do not make this pendent anymore and for sentimental reasons I would really like to have it back. It will be very easy to spot if you do see anyone trying to sell it, it is a sliver lizzard with green on the front and dimonds ( I have attached an image from the internet).

If you do find it please send me a private message and i will be happy to give a reward.

Thank you

Jules x

Sorry to hear this and I hope it's returned to you.
I have edited your post to remove the phone number. Not because it's against the rules, but because it reduces the risk of unwanted calls. Any member of this site can send you a PM if they have information. Good luck with your search. Thank you.