PDA

View Full Version : New member! Hello

Kyle1593
28-01-2016, 21:05
Hello forum members! Been browsing your site for weeks now so decided to sign up today and say hello, I'm a frequent traveller to Tenerife and I love the place, dream come true if I could live there one day! That's the plan anyway, but for now it's a hello! And I look forward to chatting to some of you guys! Have a good night. Kyle

TOTO 99
28-01-2016, 22:04
Hello forum members! Been browsing your site for weeks now so decided to sign up today and say hello, I'm a frequent traveller to Tenerife and I love the place, dream come true if I could live there one day! That's the plan anyway, but for now it's a hello! And I look forward to chatting to some of you guys! Have a good night. Kyle

So, about this ice cream then Kyle?....What's the score?

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum..:tiphat:

lesbroz
28-01-2016, 22:57

Welcome to the forum Kyle.

Kyle1593
28-01-2016, 23:55
So, about this ice cream then Kyle?....What's the score?

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum..:tiphat:

Thanks for the welcome!
And a fine ice cream is frozen gold!! It's what I make, eat, buy and sell.

Medman
29-01-2016, 00:45
Thanks for the welcome!
And a fine ice cream is frozen gold!! It's what I make, eat, buy and sell.

:welcome: .. Welcome to wan o the bairns. :scotland: .. hope you enjoy the Forum. Huv a gid prugh aboot an yul fin loadsa gid stuff.

Kyle1593
29-01-2016, 01:09
:welcome: .. Welcome to wan o the bairns. :scotland: .. hope you enjoy the Forum. Huv a gid prugh aboot an yul fin loadsa gid stuff.

Good use of the scots dialect there medman!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Apologies, A wiz meant ti write, gid yis o the scots dialect thir, oan yersel Medman.

Malteser Monkey
29-01-2016, 13:51
Good use of the scots dialect there medman!

He's a Scouse really :laugh:

Welcome from me:welcome:

Angusjim
29-01-2016, 13:56
Should find someone in Larbert I am sure they all speak Spanish:laugh:

Kyle1593
29-01-2016, 15:33
not far from the truth there about larbert! :lol:

melm
29-01-2016, 15:49
not far from the truth there about larbert! :lol:

Mental hospital now closed:spin: You're not too far from me Kyle welcome to the forum:welcome: