PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental Moving from PDLC to LC so1 bedroon flat required for March'April( Not a Time waster)

clivey
30-01-2016, 19:58
Hi again. How fast time moves here.
I,m happy up here but me and misses clivey would like like to try LC area for at least 6 months Please feel free to Pm me and I,ll get in touch. ( To Admin ) I,ll bump this thread every couple of days for a week or 2 and promise to let you know if I get sorted out so the thread can be closed.

Angusjim
31-01-2016, 14:34
Hi again. How fast time moves here.
I,m happy up here but me and misses clivey would like like to try LC area for at least 6 months Please feel free to Pm me and I,ll get in touch. ( To Admin ) I,ll bump this thread every couple of days for a week or 2 and promise to let you know if I get sorted out so the thread can be closed.

Hope you find a suitable place:whistle:

clivey
01-02-2016, 12:54
Hope you find a suitable place:whistle:

Cheers for that. There seems to be very little popping up or at least thatīs what the estate agents want me to believe. My thread title is a bit misleading should really read March/Oct and I donīt know how to change it. Perhaps an Admin will do it if Iīm lucky.

I,ve registered with about 4 agencies anyone any possitive feedback or advice . Remember. Iīm only moving down from PDLC for the summer just to experience it

clivey
02-02-2016, 16:58
bumpy bump

melm
02-02-2016, 19:48
bumpy bump

Facebook have a page for Tenerife rentals you might find something there. Good Luck

Angusjim
03-02-2016, 14:23
Facebook have a page for Tenerife rentals you might find something there. Good Luck

Good advice melm:tiphat:

clivey
03-02-2016, 17:05
Don`t normally do the f word but needs must. Thanks

they seem to be a holiday let outfit though

melm
03-02-2016, 19:20
Don`t normally do the f word but needs must. Thanks

they seem to be a holiday let outfit though

On the few occasions I have looked there have been several for long term rent only. Right place at the right time I suppose.:sorry:

Angusjim
05-02-2016, 19:48
No luck yet:dontknow:

clivey
12-02-2016, 00:51
Still no apartment found and my lease ends at the end of next month. I probably could renew up here but would like to try down south

Angusjim
12-02-2016, 20:31
Still no apartment found and my lease ends at the end of next month. I probably could renew up here but would like to try down south

Hope you find something soon

clivey
21-02-2016, 20:40
I,m now needing to scan the Spanish weekly newspapers. any suggestions or gumtree style websites also

clivey
30-03-2016, 20:07
I,m now needing to scan the Spanish weekly newspapers. any suggestions or gumtree style websites also

Phew. Pleased to report that mrs Clivey and I are now safely holed up in Cactus 2 aprtments for the next 6 months .

Now to find myself some wireless hotspots LOL.